What's new

Help finding similar concentrate

Mas123

Initiate
Hi used to vape exclusively a concentrate from chefs it was oneshot wonder fixing good but they now have discontinued it and I'm struggling to find anything like it any suggestions

Oneshot wonder fixing good from chefs flavours people said it it smealt like heisenberg when they smealt the vape but I have tried that and about 5 clones and its not similar it's a citrus menthol/aniseed flavour hard to describe really

Oneshot wonder fixing good from chefs flavours people said it it smealt like heisenberg when they smealt the vape but I have tried that and about 5 clones and its not similar it's a citrus menthol/aniseed flavour hard to describe really

Are you sure it was called "fixing good".......... how long ago are we talking here since you had some?

Ye defo it's been about 6 months now but can't find anything similar and that's all I really enjoyed I've messaged chefs but they say they haven't got the recipe no more they still sell the rest of the oneshot wonder range

Just checked an old bottle it's fixing good kept the last few ml as not worth mixing a 10ml bottle lol kept it to try and re create

Ye defo it's been about 6 months now but can't find anything similar and that's all I really enjoyed I've messaged chefs but they say they haven't got the recipe no more they still sell the rest of the oneshot wonder range

They might not have the recipe no more....because perhaps it was never their own in the first place.....Im guessing it's a rebrand of some other flavour house...of which I have not a scooby doo

Back
Top Bottom