What's new

Hello to saving ££££

Paul Holder

Hi All

Well I have finally been pushed to make my own eliquid as I have advanced to sub ohm vaping with a SMOK Alien and cloud beast tank. I am getting through massive amounts of juice so with the help of this forum I did a LOT of research into DIY juice and am glad to report that my first mix has been an outstanding success.

I like custard, coffee and caramel flavours to vape and was also finding it hard to source locally as the trend and stock in the local shop is mainly fruit flavours so another reason to DIY.

Anyway I have purchased a lot of the flavour concentrates I like plus 5L of VG and 2.5L of PG from Darrant Chemicals and 100ml of 72mg nic and various bottles syringes etc.

Back to my mix (keeping it simple to start)

Caramel Cookie Cappuccino:

65/35 100ml 3% nic
FA Caramel Cappuccino - 5%
DA Cookie - 5%
VG 65%
PG 35%
Nic 3%

Great taste so very pleased :)

I have also just made up a 10ml tester of Banana Cream Custard using Capella Vanilla Custard and FA Banana Cream concetrates, it is steeping at the moment but it tastes great from a drop on the hand I tried...looking forward to vaping this in a couple of weeks, would 2 weeks be about right to steep?

Hi All

Well I have finally been pushed to make my own eliquid as I have advanced to sub ohm vaping with a SMOK Alien and cloud beast tank. I am getting through massive amounts of juice so with the help of this forum I did a LOT of research into DIY juice and am glad to report that my first mix has been an outstanding success.

I like custard, coffee and caramel flavours to vape and was also finding it hard to source locally as the trend and stock in the local shop is mainly fruit flavours so another reason to DIY.

Anyway I have purchased a lot of the flavour concentrates I like plus 5L of VG and 2.5L of PG from Darrant Chemicals and 100ml of 72mg nic and various bottles syringes etc.

Back to my mix (keeping it simple to start)

Caramel Cookie Cappuccino:

65/35 100ml 3% nic
FA Caramel Cappuccino - 5%
DA Cookie - 5%
VG 65%
PG 35%
Nic 3%

Great taste so very pleased :)

I have also just made up a 10ml tester of Banana Cream Custard using Capella Vanilla Custard and FA Banana Cream concetrates, it is steeping at the moment but it tastes great from a drop on the hand I tried...looking forward to vaping this in a couple of weeks, would 2 weeks be about right to steep?
Congratulations on taking the step into diy mate [emoji5] as for the custard 2 weeks is not enough if you want it steeped try 6 to 8 weeks minimum [emoji4]

How long will it take you to vape the juice you've made?
You'll need to plan your next mix to have completed it's steep when the juice you've all ready made runs out or you'll be shopping for juice inbetween.
Well done on taking the plunge.

How long will it take you to vape the juice you've made?
You'll need to plan your next mix to have completed it's steep when the juice you've all ready made runs out or you'll be shopping for juice inbetween.
Well done on taking the plunge.

Understood...Luckily I have some bought liquid to use up which should see me through.

Back
Top Bottom