What's new

Has anyone used flavour boss shots?

All the peeps who have used Kanzi.

How does it rate against the 12 Monkeys juice.

I loved that stuff but its too dear. Ended up starting to try to make a clone for me and some mates at work.

Made an awesome juice but nothing like the original kanzi so if it tastes the same then may take the chance.

Thanks

Not the best person to ask as I'm not a big fruit fan and have never tried the other but took a punt on this and quite like it, wouldn't vape all the time but nice.

I have some mixed at 70/30 3mg nic, at 4 week steep, happy to send you some to try?

As long as that's ok with mods? Don't want to tread on toes but happy to help

That would be awesome if mods are cool with it?

The 12 monkeys Kanzi is awesome so good to compare

PM`d you mate,

Thanks for the generosity.

All the reviews etc ive seen and read on Flavour Boss look like a good range so i may well be grabbing some soon

I must say they have been fantastic, have had 5 to date and all have been nice if not great (massive fan of Rocket girl!!), still waiting on biscuit eater (5 weeks and counting) but have high hopes come week 6/7

Morning all,

Looking at getting a couple of these but not mixed anything before and looking for an easy way of doing it (without any sort of measuring equipment :) )

Could just do with knowing if I want to buy a 500ml bottle, how many 10ml bottles of nicotine will I need and then if I just fill it up to the top of the bottle with a 70/30 mix to the top would that do?

I'd be after creating 500ml of 3mg in total.

Ta

Found this with a quick google search which should help... maybe admins could find a way of pinning something similar as I'm sure it'll become a common question for DIY mixers...
images.png

Morning all,

Looking at getting a couple of these but not mixed anything before and looking for an easy way of doing it (without any sort of measuring equipment :) )

Could just do with knowing if I want to buy a 500ml bottle, how many 10ml bottles of nicotine will I need and then if I just fill it up to the top of the bottle with a 70/30 mix to the top would that do?

I'd be after creating 500ml of 3mg in total.

Ta
Just posted a chart which should help - but basically its 8.3 bottles of 18mg nic shots - depending on whether these are PG or VG based - pouring in a 70/30 pre-mix will give you either more of a 55/45 (if PG Nic shots) overall mix or 85/15 (if VG Nic shots). Either of these should be fine but depends on what you are aiming for but mixing with pre-mix is never ideal - especially when you are also adding in nic shots because you are adding in so much extra one way or the other of PG or VG it will always throw the ratios off by quite a large degree.

Cheers for that - may well need to actually get separate PG and VG then and something to measure them properly.
Was trying to do it the lazy way :)

Cheers for that - may well need to actually get separate PG and VG then and something to measure them properly.
Was trying to do it the lazy way :)
You only really need to measure out the PG - once you've added your nic shots and your Pg then just top the whole thing up with VG straight from bottle to bottle and you are done... its really easy - all you'll need is a 10ml syringe and a bottle of PG and you will be up and running... and you can't go wrong with the FlavourBoss range - they are a great selection of flavours and at a great price

Back
Top Bottom