What's new

Has anyone used flavour boss shots?

I know but the trouble is what if I swop with you but my juice was made in a mould ridden kitchen with me sneezing all over my VG or pouring my pg all over my piss stained fingers would you want to vape my sample? [emoji23]
Probably, if I liked the sound of it!
I'd just vape at a high wattage to ensure the bugs were killed off! [emoji1]

I know but the trouble is what if I swop with you but my juice was made in a mould ridden kitchen with me sneezing all over my VG or pouring my pg all over my piss stained fingers would you want to vape my sample? [emoji23]
Have you been watching me ?

Yup UK Homebrew Info (18+) on Facebook has a lot of FB members in it where they trade stuff that's not for their taste. Majority of stuff moves pretty quickly.

Yup UK Homebrew Info (18+) on Facebook has a lot of FB members in it where they trade stuff that's not for their taste. Majority of stuff moves pretty quickly.
Bugger, didn't realise it was a Facebook thing, can't be arsed with signing up.....

I wonder if there is scope for one on here? Can see it becoming quite popular, i know id use it, probably have to be restrictions on who can trade or strict disclaimers given the nature of it.
Just a thought

I wonder if there is scope for one on here? Can see it becoming quite popular, i know id use it, probably have to be restrictions on who can trade or strict disclaimers given the nature of it.
Just a thought
Did suggest this a few posts back, nothing from the mods as to whether this would be allowed.
@Rob?

At the moment........ POTV's stance is that we don't allow the Sale, Trade or Swapping of ANY Homebrewed liquids.

However, we are going to re visit this at some point because of the One Shots etc. Difficult one to make a call on, but it will be being discussed by The Team and we will advise you should there be any changes regarding this subject.

At the moment........ POTV's stance is that we don't allow the Sale, Trade or Swapping of ANY Homebrewed liquids.

However, we are going to re visit this at some point because of the One Shots etc. Difficult one to make a call on, but it will be being discussed by The Team and we will advise you should there be any changes regarding this subject.
Much appreciated, as you say, the One shots from the likes of Cotswold and Chuffstuff differ from the typical 'homebrews'.
Would be nice to have a POTV section for this for those of us that don't Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom