What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Has anyone used flavour boss shots?

My teleos and lemon tart arrived today. Fast work guy's. I'm assuming a steep is in order but on the smell it looks like I'm in for a treat. Damn mixing is looking a probability. But at least it's idiot proof with flavour boss.

My teleos and lemon tart arrived today. Fast work guy's. I'm assuming a steep is in order but on the smell it looks like I'm in for a treat. Damn mixing is looking a probability. But at least it's idiot proof with flavour boss.
Was it the premix that you got?

You should be good to go, you can give it a taste and leave it for a couple of weeks if you want to.

Enjoy!

Was it the premix that you got?

You should be good to go, you can give it a taste and leave it for a couple of weeks if you want to.

Enjoy!
It was. I'm a taste testing before I attempt mixing. I've also got some dripworx cereal dripper to get. But I've heard nothing but good news about your one shots.
Thanks bud.

lllt can be a shake and vape so the premix should be good to go it tends to mellow out with time with the lemon becoming less in your face as the othre flavours develop, many prefer the early intensity of the lemon and so will add INW lemon after a while in order to bring it back

lllt can be a shake and vape so the premix should be good to go it tends to mellow out with time with the lemon becoming less in your face as the othre flavours develop, many prefer the early intensity of the lemon and so will add INW lemon after a while in order to bring it back
Thanks bud. I will crack into the lemon tomorrow and let the cereal mellow as I prefer it that way.
Gave dragon's rise one more chance with their lemon tart and lucky leprechaun but their juice still suffers from being over harsh.

It was. I'm a taste testing before I attempt mixing. I've also got some dripworx cereal dripper to get. But I've heard nothing but good news about your one shots.
Thanks bud.
Ive got 100ml steeped of cereal dripper 70/30 3mg if you fancy a cheeky 10ml? Its a really nice cereal vape which is a welcomed change to not be bloody fruit loops!!!! [emoji34]

Ive got 100ml steeped of cereal dripper 70/30 3mg if you fancy a cheeky 10ml? Its a really nice cereal vape which is a welcomed change to not be bloody fruit loops!!!! [emoji34]
Bless you. You know that's my absolute fave along with chuff stuffs calibery crunch. But I'm determined to mix some. I've ordered a couple of litred of pg and a couple of litres of vg so I'm looking for one shots to mix up when I mix the cereal dripper and calibery.
I'm going to give ry whore a blast after Rob sent me some he mixed with a secret ingredient. Very tasty.
Some of the tobacco I like from bestcig will only be available to home mix soon as well so I better get practicing.

Bless you. You know that's my absolute fave along with chuff stuffs calibery crunch. But I'm determined to mix some. I've ordered a couple of litred of pg and a couple of litres of vg so I'm looking for one shots to mix up when I mix the cereal dripper and calibery.
I'm going to give ry whore a blast after Rob sent me some he mixed with a secret ingredient. Very tasty.
Some of the tobacco I like from bestcig will only be available to home mix soon as well so I better get practicing.
2 of my faves too them pal, you have good taste

Back
Top Bottom