What's new

Has anyone used flavour boss shots?

Sorry to ask a potentially stupid question, but how does this work? Do you just add the boss shot to your juice in place of a pure concentrate (along with the pg, vg and nicotine) or is there more to it than that?

I'm going to start mixing my own juice soon and their kanzi interests me a lot.

Cheers

Sorry to ask a potentially stupid question, but how does this work? Do you just add the boss shot to your juice in place of a pure concentrate (along with the pg, vg and nicotine) or is there more to it than that?

I'm going to start mixing my own juice soon and their kanzi interests me a lot.

Cheers
What you are paying for is a bottle either 500ml or 1ltr containing enough concentrate of any given recipe to make up either 500ml or 1ltr of juice once pg vg and nic have been added by you. Its a great way of making your own juice as it eliminates the need of buying loads of individual concentrates and then scouring the Internet for recipes you like. go on their website and have a look. theres loads to choose from.http://flavour-boss.co.uk/
Happy mixing mate. Oh and by the way the kanzi is stuff of sorcery.

What you are paying for is a bottle either 500ml or 1ltr containing enough concentrate of any given recipe to make up either 500ml or 1ltr of juice once pg vg and nic have been added by you. Its a great way of making your own juice as it eliminates the need of buying loads of individual concentrates and then scouring the Internet for recipes you like. go on their website and have a look. theres loads to choose from.http://flavour-boss.co.uk/
Happy mixing mate. Oh and by the way the kanzi is stuff of sorcery.

Thanks for the swift reply! Kanzi is one of if not my favourite juice but I can't afford to keep paying £18 for a 30ml bottle so the fact that these guys do a clone version is huge for me. So it's as I thought then, I just calculate my mix and use this stuff as the concentrate instead of adding 3-4 individual concentrates. Sounds too good to be true for the price though haha.

Thanks for the swift reply! Kanzi is one of if not my favourite juice but I can't afford to keep paying £18 for a 30ml bottle so the fact that these guys do a clone version is huge for me. So it's as I thought then, I just calculate my mix and use this stuff as the concentrate instead of adding 3-4 individual concentrates. Sounds too good to be true for the price though haha.
Its not an exact clone but personally i prefer it. You should join their facebook page its a great group. the only down side with flavourboss is i cant help buying loads of juice. got about 4 ltrs knocked up under my stairs. but at those prices who cares

If any of you guys has had the rocket girl can u let me know how it compares to rocket man
Sorry not tried that yet. i have heard good things about it. your best bet is to join their facebook page and ask on there. i can only vouch for kanzi biscuit eater, drumstix, rohnodite, jungle fever, lemon tart, boss reserve, blue slush, dragons blood,

Sorry not tried that yet. i have heard good things about it. your best bet is to join their facebook page and ask on there. i can only vouch for kanzi biscuit eater, drumstix, rohnodite, jungle fever, lemon tart, boss reserve, blue slush, dragons blood,

Cheers Stuart, really appreciate the help mate. I mainly drip but go through a lot of juice so cheap alternatives to the shop bought are more than welcome. I'm getting a TFV8 cloud beast so will need a lot of juice either way :)

I can also confirm Kanzi is a lovely juice Ive been enjoying it for a couple of weeks now and probably a couple more with the amount I made up. Bargain for the price!!

Only thing I would ask is please @flavourboss can you do something about them silly flimsy stupid bottles you send it out in??????

Once that's sorted out you'll be number 1 in my opinion [emoji6]

I've had 3 x 10ml samples from these guys of pre-made (Lunch ladies Lemon tart, Kanzi and Pink Lemonade) - today just had delivery of Pink Lemonade as a 500ml Boss Shot as loved the sample - also ordered another sampler (Blue Slush) - Kazi was a surprise... I'm not a huge watermelon fan but heard lots of good things and i really liked it and will possibly go for that next time... to be honest I'm hoping they release the 250ml versions of the boss shots soon as would prefer to order the smaller quantities as i tend to go from flavour to flavour rather than have an ADV and so 500ml will last me too long really...Great service and would definitely recommend joining the Facebook group if you are curious or message @Flavour Boss on here and I'm sure they will be happy to help answer any questions...

Back
Top Bottom