What's new

Has anyone used flavour boss shots?

After reading through this thread, went ahead and ordered a 500ml Lemon Tart to test.

Should be here Tuesday or Wednesday so I'll report back. Not usually a one shot style DIYer, but if its even close to DL Lemon Tart, I'll be very happy and ordering it by the bucket load.

Tried their Lemon Tart premixed juice. It was ok, about the only lemon liquid I've tried that didn't taste like it came from the cleaning aisle in a supermarket. Didn't sway me into ordering 500mls worth, mate of mine thought it was pretty lush though.
I've 500ml of the Cuttwood Boss clone and the same again of Biscuit Bite or something on the go. Ready in 4 weeks or so......

Not tried the diner ladies lt but flavour boss one is decent pal, i believe biscuit eater requires a longer steep than it says, more like 12 weeks for best results... Could be wrong
Currently steeping krispie treats, bust a nut and pink lemonade

I tried messaging these guys about a sample pack (mixture of 10ml like some of
You have got) and they just told me all their eliquids are the samples...and i thought 'you taking piss?' .
£7 for ONE 30ml bottle of 0mg as a SAMPLE? Ok whatever. Quite disappointed in that.

Last edited:
Would there be much difference in taste if i made a bottle with boss shot when recommended was 30% pg -70% vg and I made it 50% pg -50% vg ?

No, the flavour concentration would still be the same....You'd gain on steeping time as the PG is (Generally) the flavour carrier, but you might lose out on the viscosity of the finished liquid in that it might be too thin for certain tanks and (Again Might) cause a higher proportion of leaking.

Back
Top Bottom