What's new

Has anyone used flavour boss shots?

turtletom100

Postman
Just wondering if anyone has used any of the Flavor boss shots, if so what are they like?
I am looking at about 4 different ones atm including pound it clone. But I read it ruins coils and gunks really quick, anyone experienced this?

I've used a few and they are very good (Kanzi, Monster Melonz, Boss Reserve, Jungle Fever, Motherz Milk, Milk and Honey, Rhodonite*). Not a duffer among them so far.

One thing I really like about them is that unlike most one shot concentrates they aren't just black box shots. By which I mean that with all but a couple of exceptions, you know exactly what flavourings make up each concentrate. Also for most of them you would need to be making 2l plus quantities of each flavour to beat their price if you were to make it yourself from scratch.

*edit: and have made a recipe which was close enough to their Strawberry Yogurts that it makes no difference and again it was excellent.

Last edited:
Interesting concept but it is a shame they don't sell smaller amounts as I would be up for finding a good ADV concentrate but 500ml of concentrate would last forever and pretty sure I'd want a change

You get the concentrates to make 500ml of e-juice.

And, if you request it, you can the concentrates seperate. Instead of a big boss shot.

@turtletom100 If it's Glas Clone Pound Cake v2 you're referring to, the FW Yellow Cake is what will cause the coil gunking. Yellow cake contains 20-30% fructose which caramelises at 110c which will be the gunk on the coil. Also fructose when burnt can become acetaldehyde a known carcinogen, whether or not the fructose actually burns when vaping is up for debate though.

Interesting concept but it is a shame they don't sell smaller amounts as I would be up for finding a good ADV concentrate but 500ml of concentrate would last forever and pretty sure I'd want a change

As Richu points out, they provide enough concentrate to make up 500ml of finished juice (smallest quantity) ... If it was 500ml of conc it would be the bargain of the century :). Works out to around. £16 or so for 500ml of most of them, so long as you source your Nic and VG/PG sensibly. I think there's a group set up for doing swaps as well if you wind up with a big bottle of something you don't like

As Richu points out, they provide enough concentrate to make up 500ml of finished juice (smallest quantity) ... If it was 500ml of conc it would be the bargain of the century :). Works out to around. £16 or so for 500ml of most of them, so long as you source your Nic and VG/PG sensibly. I think there's a group set up for doing swaps as well if you wind up with a big bottle of something you don't like

That makes sense, had some car trouble so mind (what is left of it) is elsewhere!

Thanks @chickenboy - intrigued by your name!

Be interested in that group or if anyone has some they would be interested in selling or trading let me know please.

I recommend 2 from them:
Lunch ladies Lemon Tart - tastes like lemon drizzle cake
Fresh Squeeze - Tropicana with juicy bits!

I use flavour boss all the time and i wouldnt use anyone else. My current stash includes Kanzi ,Rhonodite, Glas pound cake, Jungle Fever, Dragons Blood, lemon tart, Drumsticks (as in the sweets) and all are exceptional juices. You can buy 10ml pre steeped samples of all flavours to see if you like them before committing to the larger amounts. On average it costs me £20 to make 500ml of juice which in my book is a bloody bargain. Their juices are as good if not better than so called premium juices and all the lads are top lads. customer service is spot on and the group in general is very well run. most vape groups are very clicky and try to belittle other members who are maybe new to vaping. this group is very understanding and allways help no matter how simple the question. #teamboss

Back
Top Bottom