What's new

Hangsens flavours?

Tazz

Legend
Hi all. Just found a supplier of Hangsens here in Oz. Have once read they are good but what's the opinion of them here?

Their ry4 got me off cigarettes so I have to say they aren't too bad for what they are. High pg though if I remember rightly so perhaps not so good sub ohm.
Haven't used them for well over a year now though.

Their ry4 got me off cigarettes so I have to say they aren't too bad for what they are. High pg though if I remember rightly so perhaps not so good sub ohm.
Haven't used them for well over a year now though.
Thanks. Have you used the concentrates? That's what the vendor is selling. Came across them by chance looking for coils.

Thanks. Have you used the concentrates? That's what the vendor is selling. Came across them by chance looking for coils.
No mate, sorry. Only ever used the readymade juice. Didn't realise they did concentrates.

I love the peach. It's really good. Hear the mango is good as well.

Thanks mate. How would you describe the peach, like a yellow or white variety?

Yellow for me but quite realistic compared to the TFA Juicy. Had a smell of it last night as I was going to use it and I swear it smells fuzzy.

Realistic is what I'd like. I may have to get a few of their flavours on my next order. I just got a papaya mango from Purilum today, if its not up to scratch I'll give that Hangsen one a go. I'd like a real mango flavour too. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom