What's new

Grack Juice

@Mr Numpty, I've been on the site and of the 2 raspberry flavours one is Shisha, and the other is from the UE brand.

Is it the Shisha one, or is UE actually an Inawera sub brand?

@Mr Numpty, I've been on the site and of the 2 raspberry flavours one is Shisha, and the other is from the UE brand.

Is it the Shisha one, or is UE actually an Inawera sub brand?
I don't know what UE is, but my bottle just says raspberry, not shisha.
INW Raspberry.jpg

I don't know what UE is, but my bottle just says raspberry, not shisha.
View attachment 141651
theres shisha and the plain one, the old non shisha version used to be labelled as raspberry konsentrat (think I spelt it right lol)
the shisha is really harsh ive found but the other one decent and widely used wouldn't go much over 0.5% though its rocket fuel
and very candy like:)

theres shisha and the plain one, the old non shisha version used to be labelled as raspberry konsentrat (think I spelt it right lol)
the shisha is really harsh ive found but the other one decent and widely used wouldn't go much over 0.5% though its rocket fuel
and very candy like:)
Yes I've used it a fair bit and would agree that 0.5 is the typical limit. Tastes like grass and takes weeks to settle if you go much higher, I find. Super strong.

Finding it difficult to vape anything else right now. It's like Crack, with a G!

Really want to try this but have none of the ingredients lol. May have to go shopping when I get paid

Been thinking about trying this for a while now, i get the feeling its my kinda flavour... However odd it may seem. Convinced me to get the one ingredient im missing, looking forward to it

Back
Top Bottom