What's new

Good Quality Nic Shots

thanks for the reply guys.
sadly ive used my last 20 from darkstar so only need 4 now for my custards so these are going to sit for a good few months if not longer.
ill try some in the freezer.

dalm. just tried one in and its harsh. will give it a day and then maybe return or dump the lot.

Last edited:
dalm. just tried one in and its harsh. will give it a day and then maybe return or dump the lot.

really? mine, that I didn't freeze, have been fine, not noticed anything at all but I mix only at a lowly 0.3mg (dtl) and 0.6mg (mtl)

thanks for the reply guys.
sadly ive used my last 20 from darkstar so only need 4 now for my custards so these are going to sit for a good few months if not longer.
ill try some in the freezer.

Bugger but glad i canceled my order with them..

really? mine, that I didn't freeze, have been fine, not noticed anything at all but I mix only at a lowly 0.3mg (dtl) and 0.6mg (mtl)
pot luck i guess. ill try another box but looks like 20 quid wasted as cant be assed to package up and take to post office.
that will teach me not to divert from darkstar and 20 for 13 now 15 + posage.

i ws going to remove them from the recommended list but my phone call has not gone on deaf ears and theve now added a disclaimer that they are short shelf life nic shots.

You've listed NicNic already but I'll second them.

They are Xyfil, one of the largest eliquid manufacturers in the UK. They manufacture for alot of the big brands.

The nic shots they make are also probably the most popular in the UK.

In my years of managing a shop they were at nearly every distro I came across.

Thank you very much indeed for the detailed info, @Huggett. That's exactly what I like to learn - the source, traceability of the product. So, Xyfil is "product developer, turnkey solutions provider, manufacturer and testing laboratory", but it'd be great to know where they take the nic from? Any idea? Thanks!

EDIT: Do they distribute VG too? If so, do you know which VG brands are bottled at Xyfil?

Last edited:
Anyone here tried both Nic Nic and Dark Star 100% VG nic shots and could comment/compare. I'm after the smoothest result, without the "peppery" aftertaste.

Anyone here tried both Nic Nic and Dark Star 100% VG nic shots and could comment/compare. I'm after the smoothest result, without the "peppery" aftertaste.
A peppery aftertaste is usually an indication the nic has gone off.

A peppery aftertaste is usually an indication the nic has gone off.

Right... so the question I should be asking is where can I buy the freshest nic shots?

I suspect it's a bit of a roulette, so probably going for a vendor with the fastest/highest turnover might be the way to go, like Vape Club maybe (?)

i use to use NicNic all the time when NomNomz sold them by the box & never had an issue & some times i buy my nic from darkstar & never had any that tasted peppery.

Back
Top Bottom