What's new

Good Quality Nic Shots

They are, but the only time I've ever bought 'bad' (foul tasting) nicotine was from there... so I avoid now.

the nic i had from them was okay, but now you mention it i think i remember somebody saying this. you maybe, in fact.

the nic i had from them was okay, but now you mention it i think i remember somebody saying this. you maybe, in fact.

lol, probably it was years ago now and just a bad batch I expect. I've not used them since though, so sadly it was my last experience with them.. which has stayed with me.

Why? Mines ok.
just received 100 from monday vapes but a bit dissapointed as nowhere on their page does it say short shelf life but mine all show use by october 2021 so only 3 months left.
@andipandi could you check what date is on your bottles.

just received 100 from monday vapes but a bit dissapointed as nowhere on their page does it say short shelf life but mine all show use by october 2021 so only 3 months left.
@andipandi could you check what date is on your bottles.

pretty sure @andipandi mentioned he had some short shelf life ones too, but think he said he put his nic in the freezer .

pretty sure @andipandi mentioned he had some short shelf life ones too, but think he said he put his nic in the freezer .
i was wondering about the freezer. great for 72% but not sure about mixed with vg/pg

edit

i bottle had leaked and the box was drenched. im just trying 1 now in a cheap liquid as dont want to ruin a £30 of custard.
i did ring them and call was diverted to abroad ringtone. he sounded bulgarian.
i said they need to advertise they have short shelf life and he said they can do that but thats why they are so cheap. he did actually say i could return them but for 20 quid is it worth the hassle of taking to post office and lying whats in the box.
im updating the nic thread with short shelf life.

Last edited:

i was wondering about the freezer. great for 72% but not sure about mixed with vg/pg

Mine are dated October 2021, I've stuck 90 of them in the freezer, I'm not expecting any problems like a peppery taste etc. I'll get one out and make a blend the next day or so, just to make sure.

Edit: 2021, not 2020!

Last edited:
I mostly use Nic Nic but recently got the 100 box from Mondayvapes and they've been fine. I think the dates one them are October 2021 but I've used around 30 of them already so I'm not worried about them going off.

I mostly use Nic Nic but recently got the 100 box from Mondayvapes and they've been fine. I think the dates one them are October 2021 but I've used around 30 of them already so I'm not worried about them going off.

They're sealed, not likely to go bad, unless exposed to the air/ sunlight and high temps?

Mine are dated October 2021, I've stuck 90 of them in the freezer, I'm not expecting any problems like a peppery taste etc. I'll get one out and make a blend the next day or so, just to make sure.

Edit: 2021, not 2020!

ive put other nic shots in the freezer & thats where my last lot from washington vapes are know in the freezer & ive used some perfectly fine :)

Back
Top Bottom