What's new

Good Quality Nic Shots

KindVaper

Postman
As nicotine remains a delicate subject in the DIY world, let's at least discuss nic shots openly.

I've never used them, so I'll be grateful for any recommendations. The only thing that matters to me is quality. I'm not looking for bargains. I'm looking for good, pure, tried and tested 100% VG nic shots (I'm PG-sensitive).

My research resulted in the following short list:
- Nic Nic
- Dark Star
- Decadent Vapours
- Vape Green

Please confirm/verify/add yours. Thank you :)

Last edited:
I've used ELFC in the past, 100% VG. couldn't say it was good, bad or indifferent to be honest, to me Nic is Nic, as long as it don't taste weird and keeps the craving at bay, all is good.

Why? Mines ok.

the nic might be ok ,what can i say about @Mondayvapes apart from been utter pricks, yeah there nic shots might be cheap, i called them an hour ago & some mush answered the phone then hung up & know the phone is switched off but hey they take your money quick enough in future i will avoid like the plague feckin wankers....

Another here for Dark Star always been good Nic Shots and always next day delivery.

I mainly buy juice from my local vape shops and they include freebie nic shots to make shortfills up to 3mg. The brand of the nic depends on the shop but I can't say I've had any unpleasant flavours from any - I'm currently vaping some juices I added nic to 18 months ago and they're still good.

Sometimes I'll buy juices online that i can't find locally, but I buy 20 packs of 18mg Freebase nic separately instead of paying a premium for an additional nic shot or 2. I can't comment on the others you listed, but I've bought 20 packs of Nic Nic several times and they've been good.

the nic might be ok ,what can i say about @Mondayvapes apart from been utter pricks, yeah there nic shots might be cheap, i called them an hour ago & some mush answered the phone then hung up & know the phone is switched off but hey they take your money quick enough in future i will avoid like the plague feckin wankers....
Oh, what happened, lost parcel?

Back
Top Bottom