What's new

Good places to get DIY supplies

geordievaper

Postman
I've not mixed since 2015, was wondering what the best sites are to get supplies these days. I don't have any the old kit I had anymore and back then I used to use 72mg nic.

Can anyone point me to some good places to get the gear and ingredients?

Cheers

I've only just started mixing my own juice. @crustyfolker was a great help to me.
He suggested a few, one of which was Rainbow vapes, I ordered some Capella which was a swift delivery.

Last edited:
I've only just started mixing my own juice. @crustyfolker was a great help to me.
He suggested a few, one of which was Rainbow vapes, I ordered some Capella which was a swift delivery.
72mg nic, I got from One Shot vape, but you need to say you're a business to get it, little white lie.

Mate remove the nic bit or you will get told off by mods

It's because it's sort of illegal, to post where to buy 7.2% nic. It's also illegal to sell it unless its to a business, you may get the gov on your back for tax if your details are passed on by the vendor, i know others who no longer sell 7.2% and pass on details if you claim to be a business. which can lead to trouble, as it is seen to be a criminal offence.

It's because it's sort of illegal, to post where to buy 7.2% nic. It's also illegal to sell it unless its to a business, you may get the gov on your back for tax if your details are passed on by the vendor, i know others who no longer sell 7.2% and pass on details if you claim to be a business. which can lead to trouble, as it is seen to be a criminal offence.
To be honest, I read it wrong at first. Thought you had to tick the box to say your weren't a business and not using it commercially.
It was only a couple of days later, I was told it was the opposite!?
Twat! :18:

Last edited:
NomNomz and Chefs Flavours are good if you are looking for the more obscure flavours otherwise Vapable and Rainbow Vapes are great and the latter still has free shipping over a tenner.

NomNomz and Chefs Flavours are good if you are looking for the more obscure flavours otherwise Vapable and Rainbow Vapes are great and the latter still has free shipping over a tenner.
Hi I'm new to the site and I'm not sure how to start my own thread yet, so hopefully the op don't mind me asking here. You say vapable is good but do you recommend there own concentrates ?

Back
Top Bottom