What's new

God Damn Peanut & Aggresive Apple

Have you tried Green with envy from Chefs? If not, go straight for the 100ml bottle at £18.
not yet ill have a look im scunnered with the one shots, the best diy juice ive made was the kanzi clone you gave me and then i thought "oh one shots thatll be cheaper and make life easier" - what a wanker

not yet ill have a look im scunnered with the one shots, the best diy juice ive made was the kanzi clone you gave me and then i thought "oh one shots thatll be cheaper and make life easier" - what a wanker
It's true you're a wanker, but don't lose hope. I'll wager we all made expensive mistakes when starting out with DIY. I certainly did. Just buy the Envy and you'll be instantly 50% less wankery and you'll have a truly class juice to boot.

It's true you're a wanker, but don't lose hope. I'll wager we all made expensive mistakes when starting out with DIY. I certainly did. Just buy the Envy and you'll be instantly 50% less wankery and you'll have a truly class juice to boot.
i just looked its a bit close to heisenerg is it no, got menthol aswell, sakes, how can i no just get a one shot that tastes exactly like the yorkshire vapor jam doughnut and be done with it

i just looked its a bit close to heisenerg is it no, got menthol aswell, sakes, how can i no just get a one shot that tastes exactly like the yorkshire vapor jam doughnut and be done with it
If it was like Heisenberg, I'd have recommended you to buy Heisenberg, ya fucknugget. If you're going to make it through this crisis, you're going to have to start listening, mofo.

If it was like Heisenberg, I'd have recommended you to buy Heisenberg, ya fucknugget. If you're going to make it through this crisis, you're going to have to start listening, mofo.
see if i buy this and its shite you owe me £18 Walter

Ok firstly I want to say apologies to a couple of you who have dm'd me about different things and I haven't replied as it's been a mental weekend and I've not been online so will answer shortly but I had to jump on here and share this as I'm absolutely buzzing

So I had 200ml of Jammy wagon wheel sitting mixed up that I hadn't vaped yet, I was in the mixing cupboard and saw the bottle of peanut butter jelly that just tastes like god damn peanuts and suddenly had the thought I wonder what would happen if I just mixed the jammy wagon wheel and the peanut butter jelly

As I wasn't going to vape the peanut butter I thought I'd mix 10ml of both of them together and see how it turned out

Well I did it and holy shit it has turned out excellent
It tastes like a peanut butter and chocolate jam spread seriously this is awesome

So I have since mixed both 200mls together and am currently vaping the shit out of this concoction and loving it

It was done on a whim and took a chance and a small miracle had come out of it

I now have 400ml of awesome juice that I will never be able to replicate but I have saved 1 juice and used another that I thought was just ok

Luck had been on my side today and I've had a bit of a mental weekend and not really had time to enjoy my vape but tonight right now I am absolutely buzzing with this amazing accident

Back
Top Bottom