What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Getting to the bottom of Cherry

it’s a powder substance that’s made from a certain part of a certain cherry pip. i wonder if in low amounts it might add something desirable to a cherry flavour.

You started a thread on these last year if i remember.
What's it like?

i find it useful for tobacco mixes. i’ve put it with creamy/custard flavours as well. the flavour is dry and aromatic, and slightly woody, on it’s own. it’s hard to describe. but when you know it is made from cherry you can tell.

i was interested in it because my wife uses it to make this really excellent sweet bread that greek folk eat at easter.

i find it useful for tobacco mixes. i’ve put it with creamy/custard flavours as well. the flavour is dry and aromatic, and slightly woody, on it’s own. it’s hard to describe. but when you know it is made from cherry you can tell.

i was interested in it because my wife uses it to make this really excellent sweet bread that greek folk eat at easter.
I've just been looking at that easter bread.
It's got mastic in it and thats another vta flavour.
Did you get that one too?

I've just been looking at that easter bread.
It's got mastic in it and thats another vta flavour.
Did you get that one too?

aye, i’ve also been using the atmos labs mastiha for years. the vta one is good too. they’re quite different, but both accurate in their own way. it’s an excellent flavour.

the tsoureki bread is amazing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom