What's new

G1-shot

kymru

Postman
ok i have read this from G1-Shot, you add ml below to the premix you get from them and this will produce 250ml of 3mg at 70/30 VG/PG

175ml of VG
15ml of PG
10ml of 7.2 Nic

add 10ml of 7.2 Nic for every 3MG of strength, then deduct the same amount from the PG figure

do they mean deduct from PG or VG, since you only add 15ml of PG to begin with and i am assuming a 7.2 Nic based on PG is being used here

https://www.g1juice.co.uk/products/g1-shot

is this correct or am i thinking the overall percentage would be wrong going by those instructions above

They are assuming your nic is pg based. So if you want it 6mg add another 10ml nic to the listed quantity and only add 5ml of straight pg. I made 2 of their one shots and they are very easy, the empty 50ml bottle you get sent with it is perfect for the pocket

They are assuming your nic is pg based. So if you want it 6mg add another 10ml nic to the listed quantity and only add 5ml of straight pg. I made 2 of their one shots and they are very easy, the empty 50ml bottle you get sent with it is perfect for the pocket

oh sweet, for now easy it what i am after, what flavours did you try? i am thinking of Tangerizzy, Lemon Tart and Kanzi X

I've tried most of the g1 flavours. The kanzi is lovely, tangerizzy had a bit more throat to it which was perfect for when you have had a few beers. My personal favorite adv's are juicy peach and raspberry dream. The dream is heavier on flavour but thats just my personal preference

anyone know the best place to get 250ml and 150ml bottles for mixing?

I'm sure they guys recommend lucemill http://www.lucemill.com/ for all your bottle need. Is this for the g1 shot? It comes in its own 250ml bottle

i originally thought it did, but then realised that it may not, that's why i was looking for bottles, but now i know it does, i am very happy

thank you for confirming that for me

Any idea what bottle cap sizes are they using, for the 250ml and 50ml?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom