What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FW Pink lemonade separated

I'm after more advise with my mixing.

I've made 30ml of FW pink lemonade 60/40 3mg at 20%. Twice.

Both times I've had some kind of separation at the top of the juice.
View attachment 62257
View attachment 62259
View attachment 62261
View attachment 62262

I've been mixing for a while now and this is the only concentrate to do this.
You can see the peppermint/minty fresh and jungle juice I've mixed at the same time, same PG/VG/nic all 3mg all 60/40.

Why has this happened again this is the second time. No other problems with any of my other blends.

I guess it's down to the flavour west pink lemonade as it's the only changed factor.

Has anybody had anymore problems with FW as this is my first try with FW?

Lemonade (Pink) Water Soluble Flavoring. Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Triacetin and Ethanol. USP Kosher Grade Flavoring. Usage Rate 15-20% for E-use. No Refunds on Flavoring. Color Level: Clear. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free. Please Note: (Shake well before use). Natural citrus flavorings will vary from batch to batch because of the natural aspect of the flavoring, the season of the crop and the raw material that is sourced at the time of manufacture. Also natural citrus flavors can separate when mixed with glycerin and other base materials.

My mate had the same issue. Looked almost like a layer of oil, you'd shake and you could watch it separate out again straight after. Tasted ok but a bit off putting!

Ive found a way that mixes very well as i had same problem with this flavour.... mixed as normal. Then shake well.... get a cup of boiling water and up the bottle in it with the lid off and leave it for 5-10mins. Shake it again and leave for another 5mins....take it out cup of water and put lid bak on and shake and leave in cool place. Looks like the heat thins the vg and when it colds down its well blended...worked for me....

Back
Top Bottom