What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FW Cake (Yellow)

Mr Ripple

Legend
I know this is on the nasty list but I've ended up with 30ml of it adding it to a recent order without thinking and now I'm going round in circles trying to decide if I'm going to use it or not.
It's still being produced and still seems quite popular so does anyone use it and if so what's your thoughts please.

Used it in a few pound cake recipes at a % or two and you know my feelings on the nasty list so I'd say use it mate it's s nice flavour and it's not gonna kill you off quicker than that charcoal BBQ your neighbors keep having [emoji16]

I cant remember if it's the yellow cake or cake batter that I found to be a coil killer, perhaps both, that was the only problem I had with it. Other than that I take little notice of the nasty list, apart from anything that flags up oil.

I cant remember if it's the yellow cake or cake batter that I found to be a coil killer, perhaps both, that was the only problem I had with it. Other than that I take little notice of the nasty list, apart from anything that flags up oil.
Think it's got Fructose in it.

FW have a bad rep for sugars, not even sure they make still produce that many of these, there are some well knowns still going though. How accurate this piece is I really have no idea, the percentages being the amount of sugars added?

Concerning Flavors

This flavor list contains flavor concentrates that may contain concerning ingredients. This does not mean the information is accurate or that you shouldn’t use these concentrates, it is just my opinion based on information gathered.

Corn Syrup, Sugar Syrup, Fructose and Molasses listed below are all sugars — not artificial sweeteners like Sucralose or Stevia. Natural sugars will caramelize around 340F, but at 350F they burn. These are temperatures common in vaping. When sugars burn, they can produce acetaldehyde — a known addictive compound and also one theorized to be a carcinogen. In the human body, alcohol is metabolized into acetaldehyde as well, which is considered one of the risks for cancers from alcoholism. There is no current research evidence showing that sugar will produce acetaldehyde in vapor, or that acetaldehyde is carcinogenic, but there is plenty of research showing a correlative risk. Use these substances in e-liquid at your own risk.

Corn Syrup:

• TFA Caramel Original
  • TFA DX Caramel Original
  • TFA Graham Cracker (not clear)
Sugar Syrup (CAS 57-48-7):

• FW Acai Berry (20-30%)
  • FW Banana Nut Bread (1-10%)
  • FW Banana Split (1-10%)
  • FW Bananas Foster (15-25%)
  • FW Biscotti (20-30%)
  • FW Blackberry Mojito (15-25%)
  • FW Boom (10-20%)
  • FW Cinnamon Churro (20-30%)
  • FW Cloud 9 (10-20%)
  • FW Coffee (25-35%)
  • FW Coffee Cream (25-35%)
  • FW Dragon Fruit (25-35%)
  • FW Fruity Flakes (10-20%)
  • FW Goji Berry (20-30%)
  • FW Green Apple Natural (15-25%)
  • FW Gummy Bear (20-30%)
  • FW Hawaiian Limeade (5-10%)
  • FW Jack Fruit (20-30%)
  • FW Key Lime Natural (10-20%)
  • FW Kiwi Natural (20-30%)
  • FW Lemon Meringue Pie (10-20%)
  • FW Macadamia Nut (5-15%)
  • FW Madagascar Vanilla (10-20%)
  • FW Merlot (15-25%)
  • FW Mojito (15-25%)
  • FW Moose Milk (10-20%)
  • FW Pomberry (10-20%)
  • FW Pomegranate (10-20%)
  • FW Prickly Pear (10-20%)
  • FW Rainbow Lined Gum (15-25%)
  • FW Rainbow Sherbet (10-20%)
  • FW Raspberry Natural (1-10%)
  • FW Red White Blue (20-30%)
  • FW Rocky Road (25-35%)
  • FW Star Fruit (20-30%)
  • FW Sweet Tarts (20-30%)
  • FW Tiki Roar (10-20%)
  • FW Tres Leches (10-20%)
  • FW Tropical Punch (20-30%)
  • FW Watermelon Natural (10-20%)
  • FW Yumberry (10-20%)
Fructose (Fruit Sugar, CAS 57-48-7):

• FW Cake Batter Dip (10-15%)
  • FW Coconut Cream Pie (15-25%)
  • FW Ginger Ale (20-30%)
  • FW Strawberry Shortcake (10-20%)
  • FW Yellow Cake (20-30%)
Molasses (CAS 8052-35-5)

• FW Dutch Apple Pie (1-5%)
Sucralose (Splenda, CAS 56038-13-2)

• FW Grape Soda (30-40%)
Salt (CAS 7647-14-5)

• FW Cookie Butter
Peanut Essence:
May not mean allergen-causing

• FW Monkey Fart (<1%)
  • FW Peanut Butter Cup (<1%)
  • FW Peanut Butter (<1%)
  • FW Snicker Type (1-10%)

https://web.archive.org/web/20160912113723/http://juic.org:80/flavors/concerning-flavors/

Have you tried JF yellow cake? Apparently it’s very good.

I stopped using it as even at small percentages I'd have to chuck the coil after 15 mls. Tasty but not worth the extra time and materials needed IMO...

I must say that since I've gone 100% diy my coils and wicks are lasting much, much longer. Very little crud build up and the cotton seems clean as a whistle even after 200mls or so of juice has been vaped (I'm working from home and vaping like a champion at the moment).

Back
Top Bottom