What's new

Frosties 80’s sweets concentrate?

Mvg

Hi, does anybody know a good recipe or ready mixed concentrate that tastes like frosted candy? Flavour freaks make an amazing frosted candy but do not sell as a concentrate and it’s costing a fortune to keep us in stock, I’ve tried a few concentrates that sound right but they are all way off, it’s like the frost taste is nothing like anything else on the market. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Do you have a flavour profile for this?never tried frosted candy so I am a bit of a loss in where to start?thanks

Do you have a flavour profile for this?never tried frosted candy so I am a bit of a loss in where to start?thanks
I’ve been told it may be some kind of mix of cherry tunes and pink lemonade and possibly more flavours, I’ve tried using vapeable and Capella concentrates but they taste nothing like. Frosted candy is like a sweet fruity chilled flavour, not menthol exactly or aniseed, it’s very hard to describe but tastes amazing

Thanks guys
Going by the descriptions I would maybe look at these concentrates which should fit the profile.
8% Cola freeze - Liquid Barn
4% Hard Candy - Flavor West
0,5% Lemon Mix - Inawera
1% sweetener -Flavour West

This should get you very close to a cola cube?

Back
Top Bottom