What's new

FLV (Flavorah) Experience

I have Butterscotch, seems very weak to me, not much flavour here. I also have the Cured Tobacco and Red Burley, decent enough but they are too similar in their flavour profiles.

The apple filling one tastes just like an apple pie from a well known chain of hamburger 'restaurants'. As in kind of disgusting but kind of nice.
Apparently the cream is fantastic but I haven't used it as yet.
Mango and sweet coconut are both very nice.

I have Butterscotch, seems very weak to me, not much flavour here. I also have the Cured Tobacco and Red Burley, decent enough but they are too similar in their flavour profiles.

Just took delivery of Tatanka Tobacco and Native tobacco, not much difference again, not cheap either flv stuff.

Picked up sweet coconut from the flv range and its very good and strong.
Over looked these till now so just wondering if anyone else uses them could share their thoughts?
Flavorah are excellent really excellent in fact

Apart from their black tea - which is about as close to proper black tea as you would expect Americans to be able to get - IE: nothing like black tea

Just took delivery of Tatanka Tobacco and Native tobacco, not much difference again, not cheap either flv stuff.
I'm not too troubled by cost if the flavours are a, very good, or b, very good and strong.

I have a couple of tobacco flavours i use in mixing, sweet and Smokey is a good mixer with other tobaccos.

Back
Top Bottom