What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FLV (Flavorah) Experience

Mr Ripple

Legend
Picked up sweet coconut from the flv range and its very good and strong.
Over looked these till now so just wondering if anyone else uses them could share their thoughts?

I have a few Flavorah concentrates knocking about.

They are very good. Use them at quite low percentages though as find they are very strong.

One of the main power houses for me next to FA but limeted flavours and a good few that are just wrong but over all great experience with them

sweet coconut is my fave coconut at the minute. Raspberry is a bit weird, sweet candy type but it deffo needs mixing with something else to even it out.

The only one I’ve tried is basil which was kindly sent to me by another member. I’ve wanted to pick up connecticut shade, a lot of people seem to like that one. And lovage. But they seem a bit expensive. And I’ve not had any cause to order anything from chef’s etc for a while. I might pick some up at some point.

One of the main power houses for me next to FA but limeted flavours and a good few that are just wrong but over all great experience with them
Thank you.
Sounds like there are some to avoid?
Would you mind sharing which ones to steer clear of?

I've got plenty of the FLV concentrates, they're more expensive for 10ml than some of the flavour houses but you generally use less in a mix so it balances out.

I would definitely recommend conneticut shade @zouzounaki - it's good!

Their mango is excellent, kentucky blend and red burley are good tobaccos of theirs too.

If you're enjoying the sweet coconut @StrawberryRipple you should try this recipe. It's very good.

I’ll probably get round to them. I’m in the midst of the inawera phase at the minute. Maybe these will be next.

Cream 0.5%
Vanilla Pudding 1-1.5%
Lime 1%
Frosting 1%
Sweetness 0.5-0.8%
Milk & Honey 0.5%
Pastry Zest 0.5-1%
Sun Cookie 0.5-1%
Apple Filling 1.5%
Marshmallow Vanilla 0.5%
Starch Base 0.2-0.4%
Red Velvet 1%
Sweet Coconut 0.5-1%
Peanut Butter 1%
Cupcake Batter 1%

Good dozen or so that I use and average mixing percentages. I have found them good mixed low with a 3 week minimum steep but that’s just me and my own preference. Often use at least one Flavorah concentrate in every mix

Back
Top Bottom