What's new

Flavours

Mauler13m

Initiate
Completely new to DIY e liquids so not sure if this is a valid or practical question but . Is it possible to create/make your own flavours for E Liquids?

If you want to create unique flavours to use, your best option is combining different flavour concentrates to create exactly what you want.

Let's say you want to create a Dairy Milk Chocolate flavour for example.

You can use several different chocolates like Milk Chocolate TFA, Double Chocolate Capella. Then add some Dairy Milk TFA and maybe a cream like Whipped Cream TFA. You can get close to a Dairy Milk flavour, then could add some mint, orange, strawberry etc to create other varients.

(Dont know if that above recipe would work by way, it's just an example)

Was just wondering if flavours are made from cooking flavours bought from a supermarket but it seems not.

Was just wondering if flavours are made from cooking flavours bought from a supermarket but it seems not.

No, they aren't. If you are talking about making a flavour completely from scratch, I wouldn't advice it.

There are thousands of flavours out there that have been tested, you'll definitely find the flavour you are looking for. Anything in mind? May be able to point you in right direction for less common flavours.

No nothing on my mind, just looking at various flavours and started googling , How to make flavours , and found nothing so i thought the answer would be on here. Not vaped anything but Menthol for the last 4 years and just started making my own and its quite good. Bought some Cherry menthol recently and its gorgeous so ordered cherry and now going to experiment to see if i can recreate it.

No nothing on my mind, just looking at various flavours and started googling , How to make flavours , and found nothing so i thought the answer would be on here. Not vaped anything but Menthol for the last 4 years and just started making my own and its quite good. Bought some Cherry menthol recently and its gorgeous so ordered cherry and now going to experiment to see if i can recreate it.

Cherry is a tricky one! Lots of cherry concentrates can taste very artificial.

Natural Flavour Range from Alchemist Cupboard is one of the better cherries (Black or Red) but I'd personally add alittle Ripe Strawberry by TFA, it just helps make the cherry alittle more authentic.

Good luck though mate, it's all about experimentation and learning what works best for you.

Back
Top Bottom