What's new

Flavours you struggle to taste.

@Ment good to know I will put that on my to try list also Cotswold Custard Doughnut as I adore their Strawberry Delight. yumm

Gee, had no idea it was so common. Yeah I hear or read about things being so good like I had with watermelon and peach and think "are they making this up?" Few good suggestions here from people with the same problem as me. Ill write them down for future trys. :thumbup:

Maybe. To me it tastes like a really overripe almost rotten sweet strawberry.

I’ve heard good things about inawara strawberry shisha but tbh I’ve also been put off most strawberry vapes now so I don’t bother.

I tend to love cap sweet strawberry. I usually make a strawberry blend of cap sweet strawberry at 5% then tfa strawberry ripe at 3% then strawberry flavor tfa at 2%

I tend to love cap sweet strawberry. I usually make a strawberry blend of cap sweet strawberry at 5% then tfa strawberry ripe at 3% then strawberry flavor tfa at 2%

Cap sweet strawberry and tfa strawberry are ok but strawberry ripe at that percentage would have me bowing to the porcelain gods in a flash [emoji23][emoji23]

Cap sweet strawberry and tfa strawberry are ok but strawberry ripe at that percentage would have me bowing to the porcelain gods in a flash [emoji23][emoji23]

Lol people rave about inw strawberry shisha but I've never tried it because the vendor I buy from doesn't carry their products.

Lol people rave about inw strawberry shisha but I've never tried it because the vendor I buy from doesn't carry their products.
I have some. I read on the net in various places it was exactly like a fresh cut strawberry dipped in sugar. Hmmm, I taste a nice strawberry lolly. Definitely not a fresh strawberry.

Back
Top Bottom