What's new

Flavours you struggle to taste.

Last one I tried was Cotswold strawberry delight, everyone was like "It's lush" .... I thought it was vile, literally almost made me puke. :D
My worst was suicide bunny mothers milk, everyone said it was awesome, I bawked!!

This is all very strange but demonstrates the subjectivity of this topic.

I love all strawberry juices and have around 15 variants - TFA Strawberry Ripe being one of my favourites @eightbitraptor.

When I discovered Apple Fuji I put it in almost everything for a while and got through 50ml in 3 months @Tazz.

As for melon @geordie12, I've found every one overpowering, even in minute quantities.

What I've discovered is that those flavours that are very weak usually improve with steeping.

On a side note, the worst flavouring I've ever used is INW Sesame Sweets, which tastes like vomit and I had to throw away because even in a sealed bottle it was stinking the room out.

lol, your making me feel bad now. ..... to be honest you've probably saved me a lot of money as after that I never bought a strawberry vape again. :D

Ha don't worry dude flavours are all hugely subjective. Strawberry Delight is by far the best seller in our TPD range so you're obviously just not a strawberry guy :D

This is all very strange but demonstrates the subjectivity of this topic.

I love all strawberry juices and have around 15 variants - TFA Strawberry Ripe being one of my favourites @eightbitraptor.

When I discovered Apple Fuji I put it in almost everything for a while and got through 50ml in 3 months @Tazz.

As for melon @geordie12, I've found every one overpowering, even in minute quantities.

What I've discovered is that those flavours that are very weak usually improve with steeping.

On a side note, the worst flavouring I've ever used is INW Sesame Sweets, which tastes like vomit and I had to throw away because even in a sealed bottle it was stinking the room out.
FA condensed milk is that bad I binned it after opening the concentrate, literally baby spew in a bottle

FA condensed milk is that bad I binned it after opening the concentrate, literally baby spew in a bottle

Funnily enough, I use CCW Condensed Milk, which could also be described like that, but at around 0.5% it gives a boost to other creams.

Custards, and doughnuts the only custard I found that I liked was Dripworxs Christmas Edition last year and damn no sign of it this year, doughnuts all I taste is fatty something or another.

Custards, and doughnuts the only custard I found that I liked was Dripworxs Christmas Edition last year and damn no sign of it this year, doughnuts all I taste is fatty something or another.

I tried many premium ones and a couple of concentrates without any joy, then discovered Capella Glazed Doughnut.

This is in a totally different class and is permanently in my rotation.

Back
Top Bottom