What's new

Flavours that taper off.

Tazz

Legend
Hi people.
Was wondering about flavours that taper off. Dont last long after mixing.
Recently did an INW strawberry which i was advised tapers off relatively quickly and to add it with the other ingredients that had steeped without it a week before vaping. Which was good advice. I just yesterday tried the mix with it in that i did that with just 3 weeks after and yeah, the strawberry was now gone!
Am wondering what other flavours do this?
Coming with some other gear to push me into free post range, which i usually do, are a couple that im wondering about having the same taper off properties.
FA Banana, Bano.
Capella Strawberry and Kiwi fruit with stevia.
As well as the taper off advice are there any here that have used them and have any recomended % ranges for them?
Cheers guys.

Don't know about the CAP straw/kiwi, but FA banana doesn't fade at all. It does change somewhat with a steep of course. Mellows slightly, as it tends to dominate fresh mixes, but it will then persist, forever. :D
It is one of FA's more powerful concentrates. 0.25 to 1% usually does the trick in mixes. It suffers, like a lot of banana concentrates, from having the skin included in its composition, which is terribly annoying, so benefits from being used in conjunction with sweetener to counteract that bitterness somewhat.

Thanks mate. That low for the banana, ok. Im gonna have a crack at my own choc foam banana :)2
Will use TFA double choc clear, its the chocolate flavour i keep coming back to, FA marshmallow and the Banana. Couple or few drops of Super Sweet. See what happens.
Trying out FA Virginia tobacco too. Have you used that before (more than likely a stupid question :18:)?

Thanks mate. That low for the banana, ok. Im gonna have a crack at my own choc foam banana :)2
Will use TFA double choc clear, its the chocolate flavour i keep coming back to, FA marshmallow and the Banana. Couple or few drops of Super Sweet. See what happens.
Trying out FA Virginia tobacco too. Have you used that before (more than likely a stupid question :18:)?
That's what I used for my foam banana. Haven't got around to adding chocolate to the recipe as yet and in fact have only tried two variations of the recipe. Must try the second one now it has had a steep. The first was just:
Foam banana.jpg

Which was actually really great in retrospect. Tasted like a foam banana, which was kind of the goal. :D I vaped it all day and was strangely drawn to it.
The second was:

Foam banana 2.jpg

I smelled the banana cream and thought it was very close to foam bananas on its own, so added a bit here thinking if it works, then banana cream might be the only banana needed in the next experiment. An early taste after a couple of days didn't back that up at all. Wasn't as nice as the original but had definitely benefitted from increasing the marshmallow. I'll try it again today now that it has steeped a few weeks and let you know lol.
Talking of foam bananas, I bought you a box, but haven't checked to see what posting a Kg of bananas to Aus is going to cost as yet lmao.

@Mr Numpty your not kidding about Fa banana being strong.. I tried a few combos and they were all overpowered by the banana.... My concentrate bag used to stink of it till I launched it out... Oh that and acetyl pyrazine christ on a bike I had to triple bag them and they still stank.

Oh, the tobacco. Haven't tried virginia actually, but have made a million of my own tobacco recipes, including around 15 versions of Tobacconana! :D I don't do tobaccos at all now but I had a lot of fun with them and felt like I got quite good at it.

@Mr Numpty your not kidding about Fa banana being strong.. I tried a few combos and they were all overpowered by the banana.... My concentrate bag used to stink of it till I launched it out... Oh that and acetyl pyrazine christ on a bike I had to triple bag them and they still stank.
Heh heh, very true. AP is nasty. I do use it but I treat it like nitro-glycerine and add it like poison.

Cool, thanks for the % chart. :18: if it's anything like our post this is what will happen, it would have to run the gauntlet of Australia Post the notorious home of light fingered workers, i think they are all decendants of Ned Kelly that work there. I loathe to send stuff by it. It would cost you as much as a banana plantation in Queensland to send it, as it travelled from port to Central Vic the contents would diminish to the point 1 foam banana would arrive! With a bite taken out of it.

Cool, thanks for the % chart. :18: if it's anything like our post this is what will happen, it would have to run the gauntlet of Australia Post the notorious home of light fingered workers, i think they are all decendants of Ned Kelly that work there. I loathe to send stuff by it. It would cost you as much as a banana plantation in Queensland to send it, as it travelled from port to Central Vic the contents would diminish to the point 1 foam banana would arrive! With a bite taken out of it.
Challenge accepted. :D

The 2nd banana doesn't taste like foam bananas at all but is a very nice vape. Thick mouth feel, nice sweetness level and the inescapable banana bitterness works quite well on this occasion to keep it a little more adult. I think 1.5% Fa banana would be similar.

Back
Top Bottom