What's new

Flavouring question/advice now with updates !

mrmoo

Postman
Hello,
I have a recipe that calls for 4% UK Flavours Sweet Cream triple strength, however i only have Flavour Apprentice Sweet Cream.
So I have some questions,
1. How do the two concentrates compare to each other
2. Is it worth just doing a straight substitution at the 4% OR
3. Do you have any advice on increasing the FA Sweet Cream to make the recipe

Many Thanks in advance for your help, I am still very much a beginner/learner at this mixing lark. Although my Jade Tiger clone rocks if I do say so myself :)

Cheers
Moo

I've never heard of UK Flavours sweet cream. TFA sweet cream will be quite potent (in a recipe) at 4% so I'm guessing a straight swap would be advisable in the first instance.

I think waiting for a new sample to steep is the worst part of mixology :( 24 hours to go . . . . . .

First indications are quite good. Not quite on target but fairly close. Not as flavoursome as the original but as an 'homage' its not too bad.
Running it through a Nautilus mini with 1.6Ω coil on an Istick 30w. Seems to be gaining but several Old Speckled's might be having a bearing . . . . .
Watch this space ;)

ATB
Moo

just a quick line to update. Now tasteing rather loverly so i made up a 30ml batch and a 30ml of a Jade Tiger recipe that im rather fond of, with new DS flavours, see how they go. I only get through around a ml a day-ish so my batches tend to last me ! lol

Have we forgotten the magic word ?
Tut
Tut
Tut

Seasons Greetings ;)

Back
Top Bottom