What's new

Flavour % was stronger back then ......

Lostinfrance

Initiate
Hi All
So I have read this thread right back from the beginning phew, got some great recipes and tips. Big Thanks.
My question/ thoughts is the flavours % was stronger back then because Sub Ohming wasn't so popular?
Also I don't Sub Ohm I make my coils anywhere from 1.4 to 1.8 and Watts at around 8 to 10. I do do flavour tests when mixing but just wondering if I could save some time starting at a higher percentage to start with, I do seem to have to up the % when I have tried a test mix.
I'm still learning but I am enjoying it. I use 20mg/ml nicshots, from lepetitevapteur, flavour concentrates from Rainbow Vapes and Thanks to friends coming to France getting Pg/vg from Darkstar, oh and at 8mg.
Thanks again to all for amazing recipes and help with DIY

Flavour is subjective. I build coils anywhere from 1 to 1.8Ω at 9-12w and probably use less flavour than most people that are vaping at 100w. So I reckon if the flavour is weak for you, you should adjust it to taste.

Just another thought do you MTL ? As I also thought that might make a difference to %.
Was just mulling things over and thought I would get people's thoughts on what had changed over the years.
It's interesting to read back through and see how things have changed, I always thought the ecig pen was the best thing ever, till I started researching, reading and watching. And yes I have far too much time on my own and trying to occupy my time. Haha

I do, aye but I think that how flavour is perceived is maybe quite different between the two extremes of vaping. I think for an individual, it’s more down to personal preference, rather than a general trend one way or the other. I also like flavourless liquid sometimes.

Thanks for your replies Zouzounaki much appreciated, yes flavour is definitely subjective, we had a Sweet Chilli dip with our meal last night it nearly took my head off, hubby sat there eating like there was no heat to it at all, happens all the time I just tell him he ain't normal haha.

Back
Top Bottom