What's new

Flavour profile sheet for Vapours R US

AlsoRan

Postman
Hello all,

I was going to add this to the thread but felt not as many people would see it - however if a mod feels it applicable to be added and this thread removed, so be it..

I was in touch with VRU looking for some profiles so i could decide what to buy as some of the names I simply couldn't tell what flavours were applied. The friendly and helpful Kirsty at VRU replied with a short explanation but also informed me she was working on an entire range flavour description for each concentrate and emailed me this:

upload_2017-10-14_16-29-46.png

Kirsty explained there will be more info to come and some exciting news soon.

the % and steep time is especially useful - thanks again Kirsty.

Al.

Attachments

• flavour desc.png
    flavour desc.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 244
So I have a few to mix tonight and wonder if anyone knows rough steeping times for them

Peanut butter jelly
Custard doughnut
Shortbread
Apple crumble

I am going to mix them at 15% 70/30

I’ve never tried any of those @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 but as they’re desserts I’d hedge my bets on the longer the better-certainly with the first two.
Two weeks if you can’t wait to try them I reckon- 4-6 plus if you’ve got lots of willpower [emoji51]

I’ve never tried any of those @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 but as they’re desserts I’d hedge my bets on the longer the better-certainly with the first two.
Two weeks if you can’t wait to try them I reckon- 4-6 plus if you’ve got lots of willpower [emoji51]
im learning since I started on the diy that showing a bit of willpower really does pay you back with some nice juice

I have plenty of juice in rotation just now to keep me going and I have another 50ml of the Heisenblag concentrate on its way which is shake and vape and with 50ml I'll be able to get nearly 500ml and I could vape that till the next life

I will be getting myself a few of their fruity concentrates that are more shake and vape to keep me away from vaping the desserts too early

I always stick 10ml in a bottle as soon as I've mixed it whatever it is and give it a whirl in a tank just to see what's happening with it and see if I can tell any flavours that will benefit from a longer steep

It won't be long before they find something you include in the mix that takes away any need to steep ......well that's more of a hope than anything based on knowledge or scientific know how

Can you recommend any good one shots that are good to go straight away ?

I’m a dessert guy really bud if I’m honest. I’ve got a massive sweet tooth, so I’m probably zero help other than if you stick with the fruity shots they tend to be better from the off so I’ve heard.
I just built up a que fairly early on and I use them (pretty much) in the order I do them. So everything I vape is 8-10 weeks plus old.

Works for me bud. There’s a bit of an expensive involved doing a few big mixes initially but then it’s just a case of maintaining it. [emoji51]

I’m a dessert guy really bud if I’m honest. I’ve got a massive sweet tooth, so I’m probably zero help other than if you stick with the fruity shots they tend to be better from the off so I’ve heard.
I just built up a que fairly early on and I use them (pretty much) in the order I do them. So everything I vape is 8-10 weeks plus old.

Works for me bud. There’s a bit of an expensive involved doing a few big mixes initially but then it’s just a case of maintaining it. [emoji51]
aye I'm the same in regards to having a sweet tooth and would vape desserts all day the only reason I am vaping fruits is to have something decent to vape while I wait on desserts to steep so when I started not too long ago on the diy I got heisenblag, Grape Medley, pinkman, raspberry ripple, summer fruits and using them straight away while I am currently waiting on a Jammy wagon wheel that's about 3 weeks in and I now have these 4 to mix over the weekend which will be fired away for a minimum 4 to 5 weeks so in the meantime I'll maybe order a few more fruits and a couple more desserts and build up a stock

aye I'm the same in regards to having a sweet tooth and would vape desserts all day the only reason I am vaping fruits is to have something decent to vape while I wait on desserts to steep so when I started not too long ago on the diy I got heisenblag, Grape Medley, pinkman, raspberry ripple, summer fruits and using them straight away while I am currently waiting on a Jammy wagon wheel that's about 3 weeks in and I now have these 4 to mix over the weekend which will be fired away for a minimum 4 to 5 weeks so in the meantime I'll maybe order a few more fruits and a couple more desserts and build up a stock

Have a mooch round at JustVape247 , the Chefs Flavours Vaping Home mixers range and The E Cig Shop’s Mixology range too bud. Also Solub Arome. They’re all not too shabby and very well priced. Especially good for if you’re looking on building up a bit of a backlog.

Have a mooch round at JustVape247 , the Chefs Flavours Vaping Home mixers range and The E Cig Shop’s Mixology range too bud. Also Solub Arome. They’re all not too shabby and very well priced. Especially good for if you’re looking on building up a bit of a backlog.
nice one mate do they have a decent selection of one shots ?

I'm not adverse to proper mixing my very first diy attempt was a Kanzi clone which came out spot on but I'm a lazy bastard and just like dumping one bottle in my mix and I'm done

When you have 4 kids by the time you get them to bed and get your tea you just want an easy life :18:

So for me one shots are a dream

nice one mate do they have a decent selection of one shots ?

I'm not adverse to proper mixing my very first diy attempt was a Kanzi clone which came out spot on but I'm a lazy bastard and just like dumping one bottle in my mix and I'm done

When you have 4 kids by the time you get them to bed and get your tea you just want an easy life :18:

So for me one shots are a dream

Yeah they do bud, in all cases. Also Mixshop and Dripworx have one shots too. There’s thousands.
I’m culinarily retarded so I only use one shots too, but I have some fun make my them and the rate I chug through juice it’s saved me a shitload.

If you’re on Facebook it’s worthwhile joining the groups too as they all have discount codes [emoji1303]

Yeah they do bud, in all cases. Also Mixshop and Dripworx have one shots too. There’s thousands.
I’m culinarily retarded so I only use one shots too, but I have some fun make my them and the rate I chug through juice it’s saved me a shitload.

If you’re on Facebook it’s worthwhile joining the groups too as they all have discount codes [emoji1303]
aye I enjoy using the one shots it takes away a lot of stress and haven't had any issues as of yet

I'm not on Facebook mate used too be but I had to come off as it just reminds me the world is awash with arseholes posting pictures of their fucking dinner and having wee soap operas to themselves
Also I got sick of folk who were knobs at school 20 year ago but they suddenly think they are your new best mate because they added you on there

I know they trade off is I miss out on some things with the vaping like discount codes and stuff but I don't think I could handle seeing John Smith from school posting pics of his home made Chinese dinner with the comment I could be a chef ....actual again

Back
Top Bottom