What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Flavour Option Paralysis

mr_m_cox

Postman
Hi All,

I am wanting to order some new flavours but I just cant decide what to go for. I am a fan of sweet flavours such as doughnuts, bakery, custards, milks, marshmallow etc.

I tend to vape at 80/20 with 6mg nic so, from my understanding, would need stronger flavours to get a decent flavour when vaping.

There are so may options that cant pick which to go for. I am looking to order maybe 4 or 5 flavours, ideally ones that dont need additives as i don't have any.

Any specific suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks All.

Matt

Hi All,

I am wanting to order some new flavours but I just cant decide what to go for. I am a fan of sweet flavours such as doughnuts, bakery, custards, milks, marshmallow etc.

I tend to vape at 80/20 with 6mg nic so, from my understanding, would need stronger flavours to get a decent flavour when vaping.

There are so may options that cant pick which to go for. I am looking to order maybe 4 or 5 flavours, ideally ones that dont need additives as i don't have any.

Any specific suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks All.

Matt
Have a look on here http://e-liquid-recipes.com/

Take at look at various recipes that are bakery / custard based etc and if you key into the search box various flavours from various manufacturers, you can research on quantities that others use as well as flavour notes etc. Hope that helps and good luck with the diy mixing. ATB.

Thanks for the advice.

Been doing diy for a while but only ever one shots or single flavours. So far they are 'alright'. Hoping by getting more tried and tested flavours that people know and love it may get better.

Thanks again.

Aye, have a swatch thro e-liquid recipies, well worth your time.
It does come down to patience and persistance and practice. Took me months to get a couple of custards to where I want them.

Also look into the additives like Sweetner or Vape Wizard - flavourart have a wee section on what can do what to your mix. A couple of drops of 'Smooth' thro a juice can work wonders!
http://www.flavourart.co.uk/flavour-enhancers.html

Keep at it, never give up, never surrender!

So from doing some reading around I think I am going to go for maybe two or three of my fave flavours, prob a cereal, a doughnut and a custard and then some vanillin crystals to help with smoothness and sweetness. Sound sensible enough?

any advice on good ranges/brands to go for or good stores to get it from? UK based. Thanks.

any advice on good ranges/brands to go for or good stores to get it from? UK based. Thanks.
Darkstarvapour.co.uk do a good range of Capella , flavour apprentice and others. Flavourart.co.uk do the flavourart range also thee-cigshop.co.uk do a very broad range of various manufacturers concentrates too and there are many other vendors too. hope that helps, ATB.

Back
Top Bottom