What's new

Flavour concentrates

Paulmlpss

Hi all I was wondering if anyone knows of any concentrates without coil killer sweetness? Fed up of wasting money in juice and it's unvapeable. I used a rta so build my own coils but some juice is terrible. I prefer fruity flavours.
Many thanks Paul.

Money of the flavour art concentrates contain sweeteners. From their website:

None of the FlavourArt flavourings on this website use Diacetyl or Acetyl Propionyl, refined sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, sweeteners, or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians, and vegans

Hi and welcome to the planet.

Are you talking about mixing your own ejuice, or pre-made 'one shot' style ejuice you can vape straight away, or just add nic to?
I ask because if you mix up your own, the amount of sweetener would be up to you, add as much as you like or leave it out completely.
Most straight fruit concentrates are free from sweeteners as they are designed to taste like the fruits and used as an ingredient for a blend, rather than a finished super-sweet vape flavour.

(Many citrus flavour have citric acids though which can also kill coils)

Thank you. I've brought some 10ml concentrates from flavourart. Got the 6 for £18. Guessing it's good stuff as it says start at 3%.

Thank you. I've brought some 10ml concentrates from flavourart. Got the 6 for £18. Guessing it's good stuff as it says start at 3%.
Although it will seem like a chore, the best thing to do is mix up some testers of each flavour, 5-10ml will be enough, and just try them. you'll probably find most are not as sweet as you'd expect. Then start thinking about putting different flavours together.

@Paulmlpss depending on what kind of flavours you like, flavour art have a range of blended ones, that are kind of like one shots, except still mostly as strong as their regular flavours and without having sweetener and stuff in them, if you think working out blends and suchlike would be too much of a chore. Many of the flavours are fine to puff on their own, too.

It also might be useful for you to know that chef's flavours stock a lot of the FA concentrates for much cheaper (maybe 1/3 of the price if you go for 30ml), branded as "flavour creative". A few other sites have similar rebrands fo their flavours but I think chef's probably have the biggest selection.

Back
Top Bottom