What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Flavour concentrate

WF honey roasted is a bit of a weird one to vape, it's super dry (so authentic to what dry roasted peanuts are like) but not all that pleasant to inhale. lol...

I'm sure I will find a use for it, but I'm not sure I'd recommend that one.

ahaha, sorry mate. :D

Toasted Almond is my go to for tobaccos, works really well in them and the roasted dirtiness kind of adds to it in that situation, you do have to be careful with it though, I agree.

INW Sesame is one of my new ones... I'm pretty sure it came from vapable, it smells exactly like sesame... I'm planning on mixing it with VT honeycomb and VT golden syrup as a start to try make a 'sesame snap' vape. :D

Beer nuts is great, but another you have to be extremely careful with, to me it tastes like salted almonds and peanuts but even just 0.25% seems quite a lot. I'm considering making a dilution so it's a bit easier to weigh out.
That pretty much tallies with my experience, good to get your take on it as somebody who's an experienced mixer. As somebody who isn't, I do my mixing by drops and it only takes a 2 or 3 of beer nuts in a 15ml bottle before the flavour becomes too intense for me. It's deliciously savoury though and it for me it adds a nice bite to toffee / waffley type things.

How do you find WF in general? There are a couple that I love, but some that I expect to love (cocoa and caramel toffee popcorn... I think) taste really lacklustre to me.

WF honey roasted is a bit of a weird one to vape, it's super dry (so authentic to what dry roasted peanuts are like) but not all that pleasant to inhale. lol...

I'm sure I will find a use for it, but I'm not sure I'd recommend that one.

I guess bacon will not be a great inhale either.

Funnily enough, I don't get on with honey roast IRL. Just too sweet. Dry roast otoh I can't get enough of.

That pretty much tallies with my experience, good to get your take on it as somebody who's an experienced mixer. As somebody who isn't, I do my mixing by drops and it only takes a 2 or 3 of beer nuts in a 15ml bottle before the flavour becomes too intense for me. It's deliciously savoury though and it for me it adds a nice bite to toffee / waffley type things.

How do you find WF in general? There are a couple that I love, but some that I expect to love (cocoa and caramel toffee popcorn... I think) taste really lacklustre to me.

I wouldn't say that.... I'm an experienced experimenter but that's about it. I only have about 5 recipes that I vape... and most of those are just calipitter chow with something else, lol.

I'm also pretty good at mixing too many flavours and ending up with a mess. :D

My whole thing though is to try and keep it simple, my theory is if you have flavours that you like to start with it makes life easier, because you can just chuck a couple of those together. I can't get into this whole 'use 10 different ingredients to make a decent cookie' thing. I loose interest. WF Almond Cookie is nice on it's own, soft, fluffy, sweet .... kind of like Cap Sugar Cookie V1 with some almond, chuck some nuts in and that's what I'll vape... or add some CAP gingerbread for a almond ginger cookie, job done... that's pretty much how I roll. :D

WF in general... I have about 14 of them in total. I think the nuts are decent, like the pistachio, macadamia, cashew and walnut, probably as good as anything to be honest. I also love their cinnamon pastry which for me is a Cap Cin Danish Swirl 'killer' .. Butterscotch Cream Pie is decent too, it nothing like a pie but it's tasty like whipped cream with butterscotch in. :)

Other than those I have Brazilian Coffee and Smooth Cappuccino which are OK for coffee, not amazing but probably better than most. I've made some half decent recipes with those but I think I've decided I don't really like vaping coffee. :D

I wouldn't say that.... I'm an experienced experimenter but that's about it. I only have about 5 recipes that I vape... and most of those are just calipitter chow with something else, lol.

I'm also pretty good at mixing too many flavours and ending up with a mess. :D

My whole thing though is to try and keep it simple, my theory is if you have flavours that you like to start with it makes life easier, because you can just chuck a couple of those together. I can't get into this whole 'use 10 different ingredients to make a decent cookie' thing. I loose interest. WF Almond Cookie is nice on it's own, soft, fluffy, sweet .... kind of like Cap Sugar Cookie V1 with some almond, chuck some nuts in and that's what I'll vape... or add some CAP gingerbread for a almond ginger cookie, job done... that's pretty much how I roll. :D

WF in general... I have about 14 of them in total. I think the nuts are decent, like the pistachio, macadamia, cashew and walnut, probably as good as anything to be honest. I also love their cinnamon pastry which for me is a Cap Cin Danish Swirl 'killer' .. Butterscotch Cream Pie is decent too, it nothing like a pie but it's tasty like whipped cream with butterscotch in. :)

Other than those I have Brazilian Coffee and Smooth Cappuccino which are OK for coffee, not amazing but probably better than most. I've made some half decent recipes with those but I think I've decided I don't really like vaping coffee. :D

Compared to me you are! Mixing too many flavours and making a mess is my SOP. Trouble is, there are so many flavours I *need* to get into every mix. I love coffee to drink, but nearly every juice I add it to it just overpowers the whole mix. Sometimes I add a couple of drops of FA Espresso though. VT do an arabica, have you ever tried that?

Compared to me you are! Mixing too many flavours and making a mess is my SOP. Trouble is, there are so many flavours I *need* to get into every mix. I love coffee to drink, but nearly every juice I add it to it just overpowers the whole mix. Sometimes I add a couple of drops of FA Espresso though. VT do an arabica, have you ever tried that?

No not tried either of those..... thing is I don't even like coffee to drink. :D

I don't mind a McDonalds Cappuccino with 3 sugars in, but I've been informed by coffee lovers that isn't coffee. lol

So I'm not sure if I'll bother with coffee anymore. It is overpowering like you say... WF Cappuccino is alright on it's own but it's not that exciting, I did try it with some WF Hazelnut and cream, which was OK but I decided I preferred it without the coffee. :D

No not tried either of those..... thing is I don't even like coffee to drink. :D

I don't mind a McDonalds Cappuccino with 3 sugars in, but I've been informed by coffee lovers that isn't coffee. lol

So I'm not sure if I'll bother with coffee anymore. It is overpowering like you say... WF Cappuccino is alright on it's own but it's not that exciting, I did try it with some WF Hazelnut and cream, which was OK but I decided I preferred it without the coffee. :D

With all that nut talk, I can feel a FW Hazelnut with coffee coming on, I haven't played with coffee flavours since I discovered that, and reckon it might work.

Kona paka (?) is lovely, but I couldn't breathe down a whole tankful. Coffee is a weird drink. Sometimes it really hits the spot for me like nothing else could. But most of the day I just swill down tea.

With all that nut talk, I can feel a FW Hazelnut with coffee coming on, I haven't played with coffee flavours since I discovered that, and reckon it might work.

Kona paka (?) is lovely, but I couldn't breathe down a whole tankful. Coffee is a weird drink. Sometimes it really hits the spot for me like nothing else could. But most of the day I just swill down tea.

yeah, that's what you need... :D

WF hazelnuts and cream is kind of similar but even more creamy.

Do you want to try these WF coffees? You can have them if you like, I don't think I'll be using them. Drop me a PM, I don't want anything for them.

If you find a good coffee mix do let me know. I'm looking for a good strong coffee liquid and one with nuts and or cream would be right up my street. I tried Kona Paka but was too chocolatey for me. I bloody love coffee, I get through so much of it it's a wonder I ever sleep.

If you find a good coffee mix do let me know. I'm looking for a good strong coffee liquid and one with nuts and or cream would be right up my street. I tried Kona Paka but was too chocolatey for me. I bloody love coffee, I get through so much of it it's a wonder I ever sleep.
Are you after concentrate or pre-mixed juice? For concentrate, Espresso by FlavourArt is a really decent coffee flavour. I love pretty strong coffee, but I find it to coffeeish for it's own good!

Back
Top Bottom