What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Flavour concentrate

Chefs flavours have the best range I think and some flavours that are hard to get elsewhere.

Vapable do free shipping over £10 which is an amazing deal really. You can get 3 more bottles of flavouring with the money you save on postage. They have a pretty decent range, but not quite as good as chefs.

Never used rainbow, but was very tempted to try out their bacon flavour at one point. Sounds well dirty.

Rainbow are really good for some brands... they have 153 different solub arome flavours, which is nuts. I'd recommend them, they have some really good deals on mods and stuff sometimes too.

I use Chefs flavours, Vapable and Rainbow. I can get what I'm after at one of those usually. I usually start at vapable because of the free post, POTV discount, quick postage and the points system, so it's usually the cheapest... and I use their VG and PG. If I can't find it there I'll try Chefs (I buy Vape Train from there for example) and rainbow are good for some other brands, they seem to have a lot of the WF you can't always find at the others.

Rainbow are really good for some brands... they have 153 different solub arome flavours, which is nuts. I'd recommend them, they have some really good deals on mods and stuff sometimes too.

I use Chefs flavours, Vapable and Rainbow. I can get what I'm after at one of those usually. I usually start at vapable because of the free post, POTV discount, quick postage and the points system, so it's usually the cheapest... and I use their VG and PG. If I can't find it there I'll try Chefs (I buy Vape Train from there for example) and rainbow are good for some other brands, they seem to have a lot of the WF you can't always find at the others.
They each have something I can't get elsewhere, which gives me postage nightmares. WF peanut brittle at vapable. VT Hard Crack Toffee at chefs. And I'm dying to try the bacon at rainbow.

They each have something I can't get elsewhere, which gives me postage nightmares. WF peanut brittle at vapable. VT Hard Crack Toffee at chefs. And I'm dying to try the bacon at rainbow.

yeah that's always the issue.... I tend to keep a list and get around to ordering when I have enough to make it worth my while, I usually have to order from 2 of the 3 though.

I wanted VT Honeycomb and Golden Syrup for ages. :)

I wish I had known, I'm pretty sure I slung a bottle of peanut brittle out the other day when I was having a clear out, it would have been past it's best though. I didn't really like it myself... which I know doesn't mean that you wouldn't but it wasn't as nice as I was expecting, hence it didn't get used. (edit, I will check the stash later but I think it may have gone)

yeah that's always the issue.... I tend to keep a list and get around to ordering when I have enough to make it worth my while, I usually have to order from 2 of the 3 though.

I wanted VT Honeycomb and Golden Syrup for ages. :)

I wish I had known, I'm pretty sure I slung a bottle of peanut brittle out the other day when I was having a clear out, it would have been past it's best though. I didn't really like it myself... which I know doesn't mean that you wouldn't but it wasn't as nice as I was expecting, hence it didn't get used. (edit, I will check the stash later but I think it may have gone)

I really like it mixed with FA peanut and CAP peanut butter in equal parts, I find it a really sweet / savoury / morish combination.

Think the bacon will end up being one fo those flavours I'll chuck out after a year or so, but I just HAVE to try it. Being a closet veggie and all.

I really like it mixed with FA peanut and CAP peanut butter in equal parts, I find it a really sweet / savoury / morish combination.

Think the bacon will end up being one fo those flavours I'll chuck out after a year or so, but I just HAVE to try it. Being a closet veggie and all.

lol, I have tried bacon flavouring before... I think @mattyk2010 might have sent it to me? ... if not someone did. ....... it was um, unusual. :D

ah, that's an interesting combo.... I don't have any of those, to be honest I gave up on a lot of peanut flavours, and moved onto other nuts which I preferred. Pecan, hazelnut, pistachio .... well I say preferred, I really mean I found them easier to mix with I guess. FW Pralines and Cream is good. :)

Do you have WF cashew and WF macadamia? I quite like those too, cashew is sweet, nutty and a little creamy, macadamia is dryer but still nice.

lol, I have tried bacon flavouring before... I think @mattyk2010 might have sent it to me? ... if not someone did. ....... it was um, unusual. :D

ah, that's an interesting combo.... I don't have any of those, to be honest I gave up on a lot of peanut flavours, and moved onto other nuts which I preferred. Pecan, hazelnut, pistachio .... well I say preferred, I really mean I found them easier to mix with I guess. FW Pralines and Cream is good. :)

Do you have WF cashew and WF macadamia? I quite like those too, cashew is sweet, nutty and a little creamy, macadamia is dryer but still nice.

It's a bit random I guess, but It works for me.

Pistachio (FA) and pecan (TFA) are 2 nuts I thought I'd love, but I really struggle to make them work in mixes. I did a pistachio ry4 which was pretty decent. But they don't seem to go as well with caramelly, bakery type flavours.

Walnut I quite like. Hazelnut too. I've tried FA (very realistic) and FW (better for mixing imo - sweeter, butterier, more candy-ish).

WF macadamia I use a lot. Kind of creamy and savoury. Recently bought a VT version and I might even prefer that one, not 100% sure yet.

Cashew... not yet, never even thought of looking for it tbh, but now it's on the shopping list for next time.

Bit of a rant... but I like nuts.

It's a bit random I guess, but It works for me.

Pistachio (FA) and pecan (TFA) are 2 nuts I thought I'd love, but I really struggle to make them work in mixes. I did a pistachio ry4 which was pretty decent. But they don't seem to go as well with caramelly, bakery type flavours.

Walnut I quite like. Hazelnut too. I've tried FA (very realistic) and FW (better for mixing imo - sweeter, butterier, more candy-ish).

WF macadamia I use a lot. Kind of creamy and savoury. Recently bought a VT version and I might even prefer that one, not 100% sure yet.

Cashew... not yet, never even thought of looking for it tbh, but now it's on the shopping list for next time.

Bit of a rant... but I like nuts.

I like TPA pistachio, I just tip that in everything. :D I like WF Pistachio Cream too ... I prefer those to FA.... mmmm, FW Hazelnut is amazing, love that stuff. :D

Hang on lemme copy all my nutty stuff from 'my flavours' word doc... most of these I really like as I've recently been through a lot of 'whittling down' of my concentrates...

WF Almond Cookie
FA Almond
FA Marzipan
TPA Toasted Almond
TPA Pistachio
WF Pistachio Cream
FW Hazelnut
WF Hazelnut and cream
FLV Beer Nuts
INW Sesame
WF Macadamia Nut
WF Cashew
WF Honey Roasted Peanuts
FW Pecan
FW Pralines and Cream
FW Maple Pecan
WF Roasted Pecan and Cream

That's pretty much all I use in the nutty department now, even this seems recessive really, but it's probably half of what I did have. *facepalm

I like TPA pistachio, I just tip that in everything. :D I like WF Pistachio Cream too ... I prefer those to FA.... mmmm, FW Hazelnut is amazing, love that stuff. :D

Hang on lemme copy all my nutty stuff from 'my flavours' word doc... most of these I really like as I've recently been through a lot of 'whittling down' of my concentrates...

WF Almond Cookie
FA Almond
FA Marzipan
TPA Toasted Almond
TPA Pistachio
WF Pistachio Cream
FW Hazelnut
WF Hazelnut and cream
FLV Beer Nuts
INW Sesame
WF Macadamia Nut
WF Cashew
WF Honey Roasted Peanuts
FW Pecan
FW Pralines and Cream
FW Maple Pecan
WF Roasted Pecan and Cream

That's pretty much all I use in the nutty department now, even this seems recessive really, but it's probably half of what I did have. *facepalm
Fking awesome thanks mate. You've prob doubled my shopping list though.

Can't believe I forgot about the almond. Toasted Almond that is a bad boy. But I find it a bit dirty if you overdo it.

I only got the beer nuts on my last shop, and I haven't played around with it much, but I feel like it's going to be a winner.

Sesame sounds interesting.

Fking awesome thanks mate. You've prob doubled my shopping list though.

Can't believe I forgot about the almond. Toasted Almond that is a bad boy. But I find it a bit dirty if you overdo it.

I only got the beer nuts on my last shop, and I haven't played around with it much, but I feel like it's going to be a winner.

Sesame sounds interesting.

ahaha, sorry mate. :D

Toasted Almond is my go to for tobaccos, works really well in them and the roasted dirtiness kind of adds to it in that situation, you do have to be careful with it though, I agree.

INW Sesame is one of my new ones... I'm pretty sure it came from vapable, it smells exactly like sesame... I'm planning on mixing it with VT honeycomb and VT golden syrup as a start to try make a 'sesame snap' vape. :D

Beer nuts is great, but another you have to be extremely careful with, to me it tastes like salted almonds and peanuts but even just 0.25% seems quite a lot. I'm considering making a dilution so it's a bit easier to weigh out.

Back
Top Bottom