What's new

Flavour concentrate vendors?

Mezzer

Initiate
afternoon Apes.

With my favoured vendor closing a month or so ago I’m beginning to run low on some of my favoured diy juices.

Can anyone recommend some decent pre mixed concentrates for me to try.

Favoured flavours
Cereal dripper
The big cheese
SCC
Pancake man

But open to trying any decent pudding / breakfast types.

Thanks in advance

Mez

Chef’s Flavours is good and does a lot of one shots. I don’t buy them (mostly FA flavours for me) but they seem popular and sound decent.

Chefs and darkstar seem to be the favourites and ones I use the most, rainbowvapes for smaller quantities, just vape 24/7 for their great discounts, ELFC and the ecig shop are also worth a look at, all depends what exactly you're looking for ;)
As for recommendations, I would look through some of the reviews on here, peegore seems to do decent ones, personally I would recommend MFIC, calipitter chow, lucky shot from chefs :)

+1 for chefs and calipetter chow is amazing. Their (chefs own) one shots are generally good but I like the ejuicemakers range they have better- lots of good mixers there. I tend to get desert tobaccos and can recommend captivation. Same site the Shyndo shots the pink and mango rice pudding are amazing as well if you like those profiles

Chefs and darkstar seem to be the favourites and ones I use the most, rainbowvapes for smaller quantities, just vape 24/7 for their great discounts, ELFC and the ecig shop are also worth a look at, all depends what exactly you're looking for ;)
As for recommendations, I would look through some of the reviews on here, peegore seems to do decent ones, personally I would recommend MFIC, calipitter chow, lucky shot from chefs :)

Just literally ordered one of everything you’ve recommended - all sound right up my street.

Any advice on the mix % or tend to follow their guidelines?

Thanks again.

MFIC I mix at 25%, calipitter and lucky shot both at 15%, calipitter is quite popular around here and goes well with other flavours, quite a unique flavour, to me sometimes tastes like Weetabix and other times it tastes like one of those healthy nut bars, lucky shot is also different, I mix this with other stuff too, some complex flavours in there but very nicely mixed ;) MFIC is and has been my ADV for a long time its like crack ;)

Not sure you were replying to me but I tend to follow the suggested % for one shots. Calipitter chow is both a one shot and a good flavour and it mixes well with custard. I mix calipitter at 10% and cap vanilla custard at 5%. On it’s own I do 12% - no science I just like it at that strength. I do mtl it so prob drop the % for DTL.

I really do hope you enjoy them, I don't tend to like recommending flavours as taste is subjective

Back
Top Bottom