What's new

Flavour Art Candy Jammy

Tazz

Legend
Hi people. Recently got some Candy Jammy to use, try.
So after a long steep I've done so.
Mixed a Strawberry mix. One with, one without.
The Jammy gives it a denser taste sensation. When I got it I naturally looked for % recomendations and saw some say it made the flavours more candy like, others saying to them it made it more denser and jam like. To me it made it the latter, for sure. The mix with it in, when I tried it, the first thing I though was Jam. My mix has 2 strawberry concentrates in it and usually it is a light candy type flavour to vape. With Jammy it seems to have pulled both flavours together making it a more dense jam like strawberry flavour. Not enhanced or upped the flavour at all, just altered it. But thats my perception, as I mentioned some when looking for % said they thought it wasn't jam like at all. Out of my two mixes though, one with Jammy and the other without, I admit I prefer it without. Not that Jammy tasted bad, not at all, I just if given the choice prefer the less dense flavour profile.
Anyway I used .5%. I read going higher it gets weird.
Have another mixed at .2% and will see how that is later.
I think it is something worth experimenting with.

Sounds interesting mate, let me know what happens with the 2% mix.
Hi mate. Still waiting for that lower .2% to steep.
But as when I read up on it some said it was to increase the candy side of things I thought I'd try one using it for that with my Chocolate Eclair. Errggh, no, i think its fruits only, it was sickening. :18: In the bin.
It's definitely to Jam things like fruits to me. Chocolate, caramel jam just doesn't work :18:

Back
Top Bottom