What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fizzy

There doesn't seem to be any one thing that does add "Fizz", more a case of finding something that tricks you into thinking "Fizz" TPA champagne, TFA wine, and a couple of others are often quoted but you'll need to ferret round the mixing sites I think...

I asked because I actually like the dragons rise liquid, which all have like a fizzy taste to me

If you don't want to add a flavour to get the fizz I hear Malic acid is what you want.

One does not simply roll up and ask for the fizz. People will tell you champagne, citric acid, malic acid, but no-one will give you the fizz. I know this, 'cos I rolled up and asked for the fizz, but it took a year to find the fizz. A year! Am I bitter? You bet your sweet ass I'm bitter.

One does not simply roll up and ask for the fizz. People will tell you champagne, citric acid, malic acid, but no-one will give you the fizz. I know this, 'cos I rolled up and asked for the fizz, but it took a year to find the fizz. A year! Am I bitter? You bet your sweet ass I'm bitter.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Ha, I love this. I'm currently searching for my fizz as well. I have one more order being delivered tomorrow so I can get after it, and I have a lot of options to choose from. From what I have gathered from my readings, it isn't any one flavor that will get it....

Back
Top Bottom