What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

First time juice maker

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hi guys I'm gonna buy stuff to make my own juice. Apart from PG VG nicotine and the juice concentrate. What else would you recommend I need. What do you use to mix it in?. Would be doing batches of 150ml. Any help would be great. Happy vaping apes

Defo some digi scales and some syringes or pipets to measure. You mix straight into the bottles either 30ml or 100ml or any size

Yea I looked at syringes. Why scales? I was gonna use a syringe to measure each ingredient. When you use a syringe needle do you need to account for that or just what's in the syringe

I find that using a syringe to measure juice into your bottle that's sitting on digi's you can get a more acute measurement and if you use a online ejuice calculator it will tell you how much by ml and in grams

Ah ok. Thanks for that. Been looking at concentrate on vampirevapes. Will put an order in next weekend and hopefully get more nicotine before it all changes

Yea. Will order 500ml next weekend. I only vape 3mg so it would last a while. and ill get some more before the new rules if it's available. I'm on a tight budget just now. But if I can ill order a litre.

You don't have to have scales. It's just that's most folks preferred way of mixing. I still just use syringes & measuring cylinders. When you get your syringe put a couple of clear coats of nail polish over the markings as it stops them from rubbing off. I wouldn't mix big amounts at first until you know that you're going to like the flavour.

My sister vapes too so if I don't like it she might. Would just be making 150ml at a time. I will pretty much vape anything. Can't wait to get started. Love all home made stuff. I did a lot of home brewing before I stopped drinking. It would be great if I can find someone on here that would print off some of them labels on the other thread and send to me. I really need to get a computer and printer. And WiFi for that matter lol. Hard times at the moment

Back
Top Bottom