What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

First Easy Mix

Yeah I've got an ad up in wanted now mate but no offers of anything so far.
I wasted a fair bit a few years ago on ego t pens which were absolutely useless. The flavours available were tobacco and caramel. Absolutely nothing at all like it is now just a few years later. It really put me off and I wish I had kept up with the development and progress in the vaping scene. I would have started again sooner.

You're going to have wastage, it's inevitable. There's a lot more choice now that when I started so it's even more confusing, but prices are a lot cheaper.

Although it's not necessarily the case, it's a good idea to start with flavours you like to eat or drink.

Custard is essential, not for the flavour, but because it provides depth and smoothness, cream and vanilla and a selection of your favourite fruits.

You're going to have wastage, it's inevitable. There's a lot more choice now that when I started so it's even more confusing, but prices are a lot cheaper.

Although it's not necessarily the case, it's a good idea to start with flavours you like to eat or drink.

Custard is essential, not for the flavour, but because it provides depth and smoothness, cream and vanilla and a selection of your favourite fruits.

Yeah I get its the learning curve :p
I'm not sure about custard but I've only tried a cheap one. It tasted and smelled a bit burnt to me and I had to vape at lower wattage to get the flavour.
I'm a bit interested in glazed donut and maple syrup flavours. I'd like to try a jam but I've hated the strawberry ones I've tried.
I will probably be experimenting with one shots at first anyway until I find a good one I can stick with, at least for a while.

Agree with this, I sometimes find tobacco flavours can be useful for similar reasons, to add depth and other characteristics, rather than for the flavour.

I would also vouch for lucemill for vg pg and also little bottles. Very cheap and good quality. They are in Glasgow as wel so usually I can go pick orders up to save on the shipping, although I had to get my current order delivered as they’re having work done on their warehouse at the minute.

They also sell flavour concentrates, (capella, TFA, their own brand) again pretty cheap although I’ve not used them for this as I mostly use FA.

Yeah I get its the learning curve :p
I'm not sure about custard but I've only tried a cheap one. It tasted and smelled a bit burnt to me and I had to vape at lower wattage to get the flavour.
I'm a bit interested in glazed donut and maple syrup flavours. I'd like to try a jam but I've hated the strawberry ones I've tried.
I will probably be experimenting with one shots at first anyway until I find a good one I can stick with, at least for a while.

That's a coincidence, my current favourite vape is Strawberry Jam Doughnut, made from the following:

Any Vanilla 2%
Any Custard 2%
Capella Glazed Doughnut 5%
CCW Strawberry Jam 4% - this really is good, very potent for a CCW flavour, and really comes on with steeping.

https://www.lucemill.com

Their address is at the bottom of the home page. West side of Glasgow in industrial area.
I could drive there but it's a bit far like an hour and a half drive. I will probably use them if I buy a few litres of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom