What's new

First Easy Mix

RaymondoBeyondo

Achiever
Hey guys.
So I made my first mix today if you can call it that. :p
I went to bestcigliquid and got an easy mix bottle so all I had to do was add the nicotine. I chose one that was described as 'like heisenberg' which is called Yellow Fever. Has anyone tried it?
I've had a little taste in the dripper and it's quite pungent.
Something like a sweet, soapy, tropical fruit flavour with a hint of aniseed. I suspect and hope that it's not meant to be shake and vape and the flavours will settle over the next couple of days.
It would be interesting to know if anyone has used this.
I'm ordering more supplies on Saturday and I'm considering going to Drip Hacks for The One Who Knocks or Heisenblezzard.
Someone suggested Vapours r us and their Heisenblag and Pinkman.
I'm also interested in Blue Slush but I've not tried it yet. Maybe a Red Bull or Red Astaire.
Really I don't have enough experience with flavours to know what I like yet but you've got to start somewhere right? :p

On a side note something that is quite annoying is when you find some nice concentrates in a store and you're thinking hey this could be good... then you notice they are charging £10 for 200ml of VG and PG. Bandits!
It's impossible to find a one stop shop.

@Leeren666 I will go to lubrisolve next time but if I use darkstar I can spend the same amount and get a concentrate too.
Sorry I'm confusing myself I meant driphacks but darkstar would also work.
The problem is finding different items in the same shop so I don't have to pay multiple postage.
Once I've stocked up on bases and miscellaneous I can just concentrate on the concentrates if you get me :p

You will find that Darkstar and other places that supply both concentrates and VG/PG will also have different prices for postage based on weight, so adding VG/PG will shoot the postage up! What I usually do is open a few tabs and work out the best deal whether that be from different suppliers or the same, unfortunately I live miles away from most suppliers as most of them also offer a collection service, Darkstar, lucemill and lubrisolve I'm sure offer collection. VRU is good for price and the black/red astaire and heisenblag are well liked by people, though I'm not a menthol lover! Have you looked at huggets shopping list thread? https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ng-list-quality-pricing-discount-codes.78708/ useful for links to suppliers, though a little out dated I think, I would also advise to get a small bottle of PG and a big bottle of VG, have fun

Hi thanks @Vaporz1 yeah I've looked at every shop in the country at least twice now I think lol.
I'm ok with sourcing what I need as far as bottles and bases and bits and bobs go.
It's really the flavours that are the issue now, I don't want to be stuck with stuff I hate and have to puff it for a week before I order another. I know in a short time I will be fine but I'm just beginning my diy juice adventure lol
I need to find an all day vape then experiment after that.

Thats the hard part, and most will probably tell you that its gonna be a bit of trial and error to find your perfect flavour, my main vendors are chefs, but occasionally will use rainbow vapes if its a smaller order and they have the particular flavour, free postage for £10 orders at rainbow and £30 at chefs and most of the time a freebie ;)

At least you have narrowed down your preferred flavours to fruity menthols, not my thing but I know there are a lot out there, the differences between them usually the fruit in them, I would buy some Koolada or Menthol also if I were you so that you can add accordingly to those that lack the menthol hit you want

Yeah I think that's good advice for me from what I've been reading. I do like a little menthol. I've yet to identify koolada but apparently it cools without the menthol flavour right?
Once I have something that works for me as an adv I will make something perfect from scratch lol or that's the plan at least.
I have narrowed it down to some flavours I like and some I don't but will maybe come back to later. I tried a mothers milk variant and almost threw up. Another I threw away was a strawberry vanilla one that was like vaping a magic tree. I've gone through a few bottles of lemon sherbet but I don't enjoy it too much. So maybe something a little sour not too sweet, fruity and with a touch of menthol and/or koolada. I'd quite like to try the fantasi orange one I might like that.
I got some fancy samplers a few days ago from Chubbys. I will give them a try too but they are ice cream and cakey ones. Ice cream one smells amazing though.

It amazed me when I first started vaping how many flavours were out there, extremely overwhelming as there was a gap of about a year between being unsuccessful with the first cigalike type pens, with around 10 very basic and awful flavours, to the vape revolution when there was thousands of flavours, at which point I would never have thought I would end up mostly vaping cereals and desserts :/ you will find your elixir and trust me it will be worth it when you do, til you get vapers tongue of course and then set out to find a second and thrid adv ;)

I would also add, since you have access to the classies, keep your eye out on there for concentrate bundles as sometimes its worth a punt getting a random bunch to try out if theres some that may appeal, take out what you like and put the rest back on for sale, that way you get to sample new flavours without breaking the bank ;)

Back
Top Bottom