What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

First diy..questions!

Good to know, just mixed some up myself tonight....
Is it the same for black stairs?
It's only usually custardy or creamy flavours that need steeping, pretty much all the fruity or menthol type flavours are good to go straight away - I tend to mix them the day before I need them, give them a really good shake so that they go cloudy from all the little bubbles caught in the juice then leave overnight - always good to go the next morning, some will darken slightly over time and may taste a little better - but nothing that would make a real difference...

How is heisenblag like compared to vampirevapes heisenberg? Is it the same or like vjuices version. Im currently using vampirevapes heisenberg it goes stale in a fewdays.
You must be doing something wrong, Mine never lasts less than 3 months...

It's only usually custardy or creamy flavours that need steeping, pretty much all the fruity or menthol type flavours are good to go straight away - I tend to mix them the day before I need them, give them a really good shake so that they go cloudy from all the little bubbles caught in the juice then leave overnight - always good to go the next morning, some will darken slightly over time and may taste a little better - but nothing that would make a real difference...
Many thanks [emoji3]

You must be doing something wrong, Mine never lasts less than 3 months...
I reuse my plastic bottles but give it a wash with soap and tapwater everytime I make a new batch. After mixing i leave the bottle in a dark cupboard. I dont know what Im doing to make it go off that quick.

It's very odd...
The rest of the concentrates are fine tho. Its only the heisenberg which gives me problems. Every bottle of heisenberg concentrate did this and this is my third one. Also probably that spoilt heisenberg may have irritated my throat. Sorry to the OP feel like i have hijacked this thread.

Heisenberg is a bit thin on fruit for me so I make a blend with FA Bilberry and CAP Honeydew Melon ... after a few weeks the juice turns green! :D

@Tubbyengineer - have you tried Red Clara? I mix 6.5% Red Astaire, 6% Clara-T and 1.4% INA Cherry. It's like crack to me!

The rest of the concentrates are fine tho. Its only the heisenberg which gives me problems. Every bottle of heisenberg concentrate did this and this is my third one. Also probably that spoilt heisenberg may have irritated my throat. Sorry to the OP feel like i have hijacked this thread.
It could be that you simply dont get on with Heisenberg - I bought some juice from a very respected and incredibly popular juice maker - While I can state with confidence that it's a great flavour - Rich and complex with multiple layers - I just couldn't vape it - it made me Yark...:(

It could be that you simply dont get on with Heisenderg - I bought some juice from a very respected and incredibly popular juice maker - While I can state with confidence that it's a great flavour - Rich and complex with multiple layers - I just couldn't vape it - it made me Yark...:(
Lol I do love that stuff when it isnt spoilt. Thats why i got it the third time despite the problems.

Thinking of replacing it for a another vendor version of it. I quite like the version from vvapour if heisenblags like that then ill definatly get that. Seen another thread to which people were complaining that they got stale juice. So Im thinking I mustve got a old batch.

Back
Top Bottom