What's new

First diy..questions!

bmwbossman

Postman
hi all,

Just finally did my first batch of diy, got my supplies from juicecabin, premixed nic&vg + concentrate so was a piece a cake! I put 40ml premix in my 100ml bottle then had a tiny problem with using a syringe to get the concentrate out so i kinda js poured it in to 55ml..ish! Sure that will b fine as 15-20% flavour isgood right?

One question i have is my 100 ml bottle, i rinsed it with boiling water from the kettle and left upside down on kitchen rollto dry, is that ok?

Thanks

Cool thanksfor that, will try the glass tip :)

Do i need to steep my liquid for long, if at all?

It depends on what flavour it is - fruity flavours are good to go, others improve with steeping.

After 4 years, I hardly bother with steeping now, apart from my tobacco ADV which I mix up 6 months worth at a time.

Generally a steep is good. But I use a heisenblag so shake and vape but still tastes better when left in the dark for a week

vru heisenblag is a shake n vape bud it wont improve much just give it a thorough shake and vape it:)
How is heisenblag like compared to vampirevapes heisenberg? Is it the same or like vjuices version. Im currently using vampirevapes heisenberg it goes stale in a fewdays.

Back
Top Bottom