What's new

First DIY Questions and Advice needed

Louay

Postman
Hi Guys, morning,

so i went and did this. 12 bottles, 6 sweet, 6 desserts, mixed all at 25%, 75/25, 6mg with some headroom for more vg if too strong!
Decided to use Glass for its inert properties.

So, all bottles, currently sat in a box in a dark downstairs cupboard.

Steeping, what do i do here....do the bottles need burping periodically? If so when burping do i leave the bottle tops off for a period of time before replacing them to steep further? shaking then burping? or just leave and let nature take its course? what's best to do here guys? Intentions are to leave for min 6-8 weeks, if not longer, i have juice to see me through atm.

suggestions and experiences would be great...

L
61754573_10158775207787293_1742047995207090176_n.jpg
61217539_10158775207797293_382198874699202560_n.jpg
61378915_10158775079562293_3983930669276332032_n.jpg

Burping? [emoji23] no you don't need to open them at all during steeping the only thing that's gonna help now is time so just leave them until you want to vape them

cheers Matty, hope you're well dude!!! trouble is now ive got to buy more so ive got a constant supply of steeped juice ready lol this vaping thing is NEVER ending lol. Mrs has filed for a divorce...i think

Definitely do not open them. And glad to see you're not trying any of the daft "speed steeping" methods. Nothing beats time in a cool dark place.

Definitely do not open them. And glad to see you're not trying any of the daft "speed steeping" methods. Nothing beats time in a cool dark place.

Thanks for the reply dude. the one shot bottle stated steep of 6 weeks (for argument sake)is likely to be considered a relatively short time to elapse before one shot is considered good to go?

How long is a good steep in your estimation?

Also,an experiment that steeping improves the juice....

https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2016/03/steeping-e-liquid.html#mallard

Thanks for the reply dude. the one shot bottle stated steep of 6 weeks (for argument sake)is likely to be considered a relatively short time to elapse before one shot is considered good to go?

How long is a good steep in your estimation?

Also,an experiment that steeping improves the juice....

https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2016/03/steeping-e-liquid.html#mallard

There's no definitive answer to that I'm afraid, it all depends on the concentrates used, or combination of concentrates.

Generally speaking fruits don't need a steep. Creams and custards can take anything from 2 to 4 weeks before they become good. Most (not all) tobaccos benefit from a month.

Even using the above rough guide doesn't mean to say just because a recipe has x amount of CAP Vanilla Custard V1 it needs to be steeped. I've mixed up recipes with it good to go in 1 to 3 days.

Best advice is to try it whenever you want to, if you like it then it's ready.

There's no definitive answer to that I'm afraid, it all depends on the concentrates used, or combination of concentrates.

Generally speaking fruits don't need a steep. Creams and custards can take anything from 2 to 4 weeks before they become good. Most (not all) tobaccos benefit from a month.

Even using the above rough guide doesn't mean to say just because a recipe has x amount of CAP Vanilla Custard V1 it needs to be steeped. I've mixed up recipes with it good to go in 1 to 3 days.

Best advice is to try it whenever you want to, if you like it then it's ready.

Thanks dude, will take on board your amazing wisdom

Will monitor Ejuice periodically and test at the same

I’ll
Keep you and thread posted

Back
Top Bottom