What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fine whiskey flavour

pal1dan

Postman
Looking for some nice fine whiskey recipes if anyone would like to share I would appreciate them very much
Thanks
Danny

I tried three different whisky flavours, as I fancied a whisky edge to baccy flavours but none tasted like whisky to me.
Can not remember the ones I tried now.
Adding whisky worked better,

I tried three different whisky flavours, as I fancied a whisky edge to baccy flavours but none tasted like whisky to me.
Can not remember the ones I tried now.
Adding whisky worked better,

I don't like whiskey but I've used rum in my mixes.

Best recipe is:

Pour generous measure of finest Malt.
Drink.

Pour second measure.....
Stopped drinking bud that's why I made the thread

Would be nice to have a whiskey recipe for a sly weekend puff

Any Scottish vapers here

Stopped drinking bud that's why I made the thread

Would be nice to have a whiskey recipe for a sly weekend puff

Any Scottish vapers here

I've tried a couple of whisky flavours and like all the coffee ones I've tried they have been terrible.
Some things are not meant to be vaped!!

But, a wee swatch thro' say Vapable and Chefs Flavours you might find a concentrate to plighter with. for sure there is a bourbon one and I'm sure someone, with tongue firmly in cheek or they have just no tasted good malt, have a Whisky and tobacco blend.

I'd no hold your breath likes.

There may be a few jockanese vapers on here.....:D

None of the whisky flavours I tried so far were any good. Even the bourbon flavours were pretty poor.

I use Capella Amaretto for the couple of mixes that require an alcoholic taste (still trying to perfect my creme caramel with amaretto) and it's nice enough.

Back
Top Bottom