What's new

Finally taking the plunge

stenturion

I've had enough of paying a huge premium for "gourmet" or "premium" juices. After reading Huggett's thread and following peps1's recipe thread, I decided to buy enough to get me at least 100ml of Unicorn Milk (V3).

I just thought I'd stop by and thank everyone here for their words of wisdom, and the above two members specifically. I wonder exactly what shape I would be in if I hadn't had e-cigs, and graduated to a Uwell Crown & SMOK XCube2 (from those crappy little E-lites that cost me the earth). I stopped smoking because my wife had twins, and it was just time. But now, I have a lot of fun with my tanks & juices, and I'm pretty sure the whole new mixology aspect will keep me busy :)

Thanks all! What a bloody great place to be a member!

I regret not mixing much sooner. I was always disappointed with off the self juice, not to mention the cost.

Good forum this

Ok so my first batch of Unicorn Milk has steeped for a couple of weeks, and I'm vaping my last 20ml of it now...I've invested in some digital scales and mixed myself three versions of Strawberry and Cream, as well as 40ml more Unicorn Milk.

The clone is soooooo good. Such a rich and creamy, custardy vape! I've made my wife 30ml Blue Slush at 70vg30pg from JustVape247 and she's over the moon with the amount of flavour and clouds at 48p/10ml!

I'm a happy camper right now. Got Creamy Yogurt and Bavarian Cream in the post too. Life's good...

Back
Top Bottom