What's new

Favourite simple fruit recipes?

DBD75CB9-9D16-4BEE-B9E0-73ECECD3C628.png
C0125B1F-0306-40B1-A465-F9866BC413C7.png
D002BA68-785D-4571-BF70-D97D6E0A85D8.png
Hi guys and gals! Been away from the forum for quite some time, but have had some awesome results playing around with flavourarts concentrates.

The lychee kiwi was my first success, dead simple and super chuggable.

The cherry one is so scrummy, warm, smooth, with hints of other fruits.

The boulevard type sherberty citrus fruity what ever is in my opinion BETTER than boulevard which is my favourite pre mixed juice!

Last edited:
Another successful fruit flavour! I’m still making sh*t, but far less lol.

As I mentioned on the recipe page pic, it’s predominantly apple flavoured, but far more complex than that. The blackberry is almost hidden to my pallet, but just Apple and kiwi is a bit boring. I played around with various %, and this one to me, is pretty much perfect

7F039E14-B3B7-497C-8926-54CEF7E1FAB9.png

Another fruit mix I’m now happy with....this took bloody ages to get right, but very happy with the end result!
Would love to hear from anyone that has had a go at making any of my recipes, good or bad.
60C0DBE8-98B3-4E25-A07D-F98910F3A5F6.png

dammit @doobiesnax I need to order Mango now!

Bit of feedback for apkiberry, I'm just letting it steep a bit because I've found a slightly unpleasant "perfumy nose" to it which I think is the kiwi. I'll give it a couple of days, failing that I might drop the kiwi down a bit and maybe add a touch of sour for my taste. On the plus side, its much better than anything I've invented so thanks very much.

dammit @doobiesnax I need to order Mango now!

Bit of feedback for apkiberry, I'm just letting it steep a bit because I've found a slightly unpleasant "perfumy nose" to it which I think is the kiwi. I'll give it a couple of days, failing that I might drop the kiwi down a bit and maybe add a touch of sour for my taste. On the plus side, its much better than anything I've invented so thanks very much.
Yay, glad you tried it!
I let it steep for 24hours and found it to be fine...but, here’s the thing, everyone’s tastes are different sadly. So what one person LOVES, someone else might HATE. I hope it grows on you!
I have noticed, that after a week, the flavour has muted somewhat, which is a shame! When I mix this again, I’m only going to do a 50ml batch.

Yay, glad you tried it!
I let it steep for 24hours and found it to be fine...but, here’s the thing, everyone’s tastes are different sadly. So what one person LOVES, someone else might HATE. I hope it grows on you!
I have noticed, that after a week, the flavour has muted somewhat, which is a shame! When I mix this again, I’m only going to do a 50ml batch.
Yeah I'm hoping so. It is better than most recipes I've tried so I think our tastes are closer than further apart. Once I get some mixing time I'll knock up a new batch slightly tweaked and see how that goes, but its deffo in the right direction.
I only mix 20-30ml at a time anyway, just in case its filth. :18:

Yeah I'm hoping so. It is better than most recipes I've tried so I think our tastes are closer than further apart. Once I get some mixing time I'll knock up a new batch slightly tweaked and see how that goes, but its deffo in the right direction.
I only mix 20-30ml at a time anyway, just in case its filth. :18:
Glad we are kinda on the same page, and hopefully, with some tweaking, you’ll get that ‘perfect mix’!
I’ve been thinking about that ‘floral’ tatse......I added an extra 1% apple to get the Apple tatse back, and I can definitely tatse a slight ‘parmaviolets’ kinda hint .....so guessing it could be the Apple rather than the kiwi. I personally don’t mind it....however, FlavourArt does a ‘vimto’ Flavour that to me is VERY floral, bloody awful!

Hope you try the others, the lemon\lime boulevard type one is a good one if you like the idea of citrus and fruits!

you could be right there, I think Fuji apple is the perfumy culprit. I've got some two apple from inawera so might replace with that (at about 0.2% or it'll blow my head off) and see what happens. Could be a wonder brew!

Back
Top Bottom