What's new

Favourite simple fruit recipes?

Got the Dark plum from justvape247, kandihead if memory serves.

Jasmine tea you say? hmm, interesting!!

Cheers, I’ve been after a plum concentrate. Would be interested to hear if it’s any good.

Aye the jasmine tea is atmos labs, it’s very very good. I’m sure you could knock some up with FA jasmine and green tea.

Cheers, I’ve been after a plum concentrate. Would be interested to hear if it’s any good.

Aye the jasmine tea is atmos labs, it’s very very good. I’m sure you could knock some up with FA jasmine and green tea.
The kandi hed dark plum is very good as is the plum from the alchemists cupboard naturals range.
I favour the alchemists one but i mix the two with inawera blackcurrent.

My all day vape is Vapables Wild Berries, mixed at 17%, can never get enough of it.

I just wanted to add this here for others, as this has been a consistently great mix for me, though not particularly fruity, it does have a fruit after tatse:

Chiefs choice blackjacks @15%
Chiefs choice blackcurrant @5%
Two drops (from bottle) of ice (per ten mls)
Mmmmmmm

My misses loves fruit flavours , this is one of her favourites.
Screenshot_20180325-173227.jpg

@zouzounaki, I really don’t get creams....wish I did! Creams, deserts, custards etc just don’t do it for me (yet I bloody LOVE those sorts of flavours in deserts)

@Deanlr90 thanks for that one, looks good! I’m not sure about the coconut, but willing to give it a try!
Weird how it’s done in a total of 15ml, makes it harder to scale up for someone as useless at maths as me haha

Not really "mixing" as such but if you don't mind cheating there are some lovely one shot mixes on the market.
A few recommendations:

T Juice - Red Astaire - Berries / Eucalyptus
Vampire Vape - Heisenberg - Fuck knows what is actually in it but is a fruity menthol (you will either love it or hate it)
V Juice - Purple Rain - Blackberry Menthol
Chefs Vapour - Jungle Juice - Tropical juice haven

@zouzounaki, I really don’t get creams....wish I did! Creams, deserts, custards etc just don’t do it for me (yet I bloody LOVE those sorts of flavours in deserts)

@Deanlr90 thanks for that one, looks good! I’m not sure about the coconut, but willing to give it a try!
Weird how it’s done in a total of 15ml, makes it harder to scale up for someone as useless at maths as me haha
If you go on 'elr' you can adjust the quantity made using the edit button top right . The coconut is fairly faint but it helps bring all the flavours together . Hope you like it , whilst your on elr have a look around , there are loads of good mixers just check the ratings . Good luck

Flavour art Citrus mix at 5%, FA Forest fruit 5%, FA Raspberry yep 5%. FA Kiwi is a nice addition but can overpower anything else above 1% I usually just add it at .5%. All those go well with FA Champagne too at 3%. FA Tahiti Lime (cold pressed) is nice too.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom