What's new

Fairy Liquid or o2 clone recipes

Aye, fella...Im a good steeper...currently vaping a tropical fruit one shot that's been in the bath for 10 months...its lovely
The longest I usually steep on purpose is 6 week's . That is for Cotswolds Mint Royale and Isle of Flavours custards/doughnuts. Most of the other stuff I use is pretty good after 2 to 4 week's. I did find some lemon tart at the back of the cupboard once that was nearly a year old and it was very nice but I haven't got the patience to leave it that long on purpose.

The longest I usually steep on purpose is 6 week's . That is for Cotswolds Mint Royale and Isle of Flavours custards/doughnuts. Most of the other stuff I use is pretty good after 2 to 4 week's. I did find some lemon tart at the back of the cupboard once that was nearly a year old and it was very nice but I haven't got the patience to leave it that long on purpose.

I must get round to trying Cotswolds.... I don't steep for that length of time, all the time, but 3 months is prob nearer my norm.

Hi,

Cant help with recipes from your stash I'm afraid, but these are the most popular juices I make, mostly all of which are stolen or adapted from eliquid recipes site:

Heisenberg at 15%
Red Astaire at 15%

Lemon & Lime Menthol.

Key Lime - TPA 6%
Lemonade - Vapable 4%
Menthol - Inawera 2%
Strawberry Shisha - Inawera 2%

Glass Apple

DX Peach ( Juicy ) - TPA 6%
Fuji Apple - FART 3%
Menthol - Inawera 1.5%
Strawberry Ripe - TPA 8%

Tunes
Black Fruit Mint - Inawera 4%
Blackcurrant - Inawera 5%
Eucalyptus & Mint - Inawera 0.5%
Super Sweet - Capella 0.3%

Pink
Key Lime - TPA 1.5%
Lemonade - FW 4%
Lime Tahity - FART 2%
Marshmallow - FART 1%
Super Sweet - Capella 1%
Sweet Strawberry - Capella 2%
Sweet Tangerine - Capella 2%
Vanilla Swirl - TPA 1%

Most of my guys sub-ohm and although I have given then literally dozens of cake and dessert juices to try they never come back for more of them its always the menthol/fruit based juices they re-order. Another guy I know just started vaping and I gave him 10 X 10ml of freebies to get him started - what did he like.... the menthol/fruit based ones, I make milkshakes, custards, pie's and tarts but they simply don't cut it, drives me bonkers.

Anyway, hope this helps you find a home brew you like.

10% vanilla bean and a few drops of biscuit and custard.

Your usual pg/vg/nic ratio and leave it for min 4 weeks.

Just wanted to thank you for this suggestion, mixed it up and still steeping but couldn't resist a 'preview' vape and already it's lush :)
Leaving it to steep longer and trying not to dip back in, already mixed up a follow up batch.

Anyway Thank You :)

Back
Top Bottom