What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fairy Liquid or o2 clone recipes

10% vanilla bean and a few drops of biscuit and custard.

Your usual pg/vg/nic ratio and leave it for min 4 weeks.
Just done the math and does this sound right before I mix?

Vanilla Bean +

Strength: 3 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 3.6 ml / 3.6g (12%)
Drops per ml: 35

Nicotine juice 18 mg (100% VG) = 5.00ml
PG dilutant = 5.40ml
VG dilutant = 16.00ml
Total base = 26.4ml

Flavour (12%)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) = 3.00ml
Biscuit (SilverLine) (CAP) = 0.30ml
Vanilla Custard v2 (Cap) = 0.30ml

Totals = 30ml

I appreciate your help BTW :)

Last edited:
For Lemon Tart, just buy from @bigjuiceuk . It's pretty damn good mixed at 15% 60/40 vg/pg. Give it a try, it's not that expensive.
https://www.bigjuiceuk.co.uk/pudding-concentrates/1223-25226-lemon-tart-concentrate.html
POTV20 gets you 20% off
Just bought a bottle and about to mix it up at 15% 60/40, is it the normal long steep time? (3-4 weeks).
(also trying their cherry bakewell and Jam Bicci)
(Also I accidently ordered a Smok Prince Stick while it was 20% off - oooooops)

Try 1.5% of the dark arts cookie and 1% of the cherry. It should at least be passable. No idea about most of the others. You really need FA/dark arts vienna cream, caramel, vanilla custard etc

Just bought a bottle and about to mix it up at 15% 60/40, is it the normal long steep time? (3-4 weeks).
It's OK after 2 week's but the tart part gets better after another couple of weeks. That's what I think anyway but I've been told I have peculiar tastes. :D
Tried the jam Bicci but it wasn't my thing. Lemon Refreshers and Homemade Lemonade are very nice if you like a zingy refreshing juice if you know what I mean .

I mixed some up at 13%.......steep was a long one..Im talking months, anyhoo, its very good, like a sweet lemon tarty thing...I find it too sweet for me though..
To use it up I have stuck a wee drop in to some rubarb n custard....

I mixed some up at 13%.......steep was a long one..Im talking months, anyhoo, its very good, like a sweet lemon tarty thing...I find it too sweet for me though..
To use it up I have stuck a wee drop in to some rubarb n custard....
It took that long for you mate ! Wow.
I mix it a bit stronger as I find most juices weak. I'm also after the lemon more than the tart so maybe that's why I find it good with a lesser steep. We're all different hey !

It took that long for you mate ! Wow.
I mix it a bit stronger as I find most juices weak. I'm also after the lemon more than the tart so maybe that's why I find it good with a lesser steep. We're all different hey !

Aye, fella...Im a good steeper...currently vaping a tropical fruit one shot that's been in the bath for 10 months...its lovely

Back
Top Bottom