What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FA Torrone

I've heard the phrase many times but had no idea of its origin and still don't as I've never heard of the biscuit game. Is it Russian roulette with dunking? :D

There's definitely an element of Russian Roulette but it doesn't involve dunking (unless dunking was an auto-correct?)

I've heard the phrase many times but had no idea of its origin and still don't as I've never heard of the biscuit game. Is it Russian roulette with dunking? :D
I use Torrone in a couple of recipes I make but only at 0.5% and only because the recipes call for it so like a schmuck I add it but couldn't tell you what it adds to the recipe. Must experiment a bit and also try it as a standalone.
It's russian roulette alright. But much more unpleasant.

It's russian roulette alright. But much more unpleasant.

I've always suspected it's just an urban myth ... but saying that, it's a survived a long time and has clearly been talked about all over the country way before easy communication like today. I can't say I've ever met anyone who partakes in such activities though.

Ok, so it's a public school thing, that makes sense.
I've met a confessed player. When asked who lost, he said "I ain't saying" that told me everything I needed to know.
Yep public school boys and rugby player's are often participants.

View attachment 141309

I love watching this stuff develop. Left, a bottle at 7.2mg that’s been sitting a week and a half. Right, a bottle that’s been sitting for 4 months at 3mg. Same flavour concentration.

I like this just as a single flavour. It’s super strong, 3% max for me, usually less. Above are both 3%. sometime mix it in the tank with a fruit/vanilla liquid.

Anyone else like it?
Unfortunately i loathed it, i tried from 1% mix to 4% and several in between. I threw it all, concentrate included, in the bin. Just one of those tastes i like eating, but hate vaping. Irish cream was the same.

I don't like FA Joy so I used Torrone in that Cannoli recipe you posted.
But...but...Joy is the deep fried element to the cannoli tubes. What are you, some kind of health freak with baked cannoli tubes!? :D

Should I Google biscuit game or is it just one of these annoying Mornington Crescent situations that drive you bananas?

I really really wish I hadn't followed that link - was having lunch.

Back
Top Bottom