What's new

FA Torrone

I’ve never tried your liquids, I’ve pretty much been diying since I started vaping. I like liquid that’s probably a lot less saturated than most people. But I’ve been interested because you get so much praise on here. Have you ever thought about doing one shot concentrates of your flavours?
I suspect .. if you like your flavours less saturated we MAY be a bit strong for you ...

that said - Ill risk it for a biscuit PM in coming

and the answer to your last question is I HAVE thought about bringing out a specific concentrate range, and am very interested in doing that,
But not our existing flavours, with our overheads and staffing costs my gut feeling is it would be commercial suicide.

I could be wrong though .. and time will tell us that, so I wont be one to never say never.

lol, I never thought i'd be picking up new phrases at the age of 47 but, damn I'm gonna start using that. :D
I probably wouldn't. It originates from the biscuit game. And if you don't know what that is, you don't want too.

I've heard the phrase many times but had no idea of its origin and still don't as I've never heard of the biscuit game. Is it Russian roulette with dunking? :D
I use Torrone in a couple of recipes I make but only at 0.5% and only because the recipes call for it so like a schmuck I add it but couldn't tell you what it adds to the recipe. Must experiment a bit and also try it as a standalone.

I've heard the phrase many times but had no idea of its origin and still don't as I've never heard of the biscuit game. Is it Russian roulette with dunking? :D
I use Torrone in a couple of recipes I make but only at 0.5% and only because the recipes call for it so like a schmuck I add it but couldn't tell you what it adds to the recipe. Must experiment a bit and also try it as a standalone.

I don't like FA Joy so I used Torrone in that Cannoli recipe you posted.

It definitely works as a standalone.

Back
Top Bottom